Nestled between Ann Morrison Park and the Boise River, our apartment homes offer relaxation and recreation at your fingertips! Take a short walk or ride your bike to Downtown and Boise State University. At our location, a shuttle bus-stop to BSU runs every 10-30 minutes! Morrison Park Apartments are professionally managed by Riverstone Residential. 24-hour On-Site Maintenance Team brings you consistent service. All of our apartment homes include water, sewer, trash, and basic cable paid! The only utility you pay is electricity powered by Idaho Power. The Morrison Park Apartment staff looks forward to serving you! Call or email us to speak with our Leasing Consultant about current promotions and availability. Schedule your personalized tour today! email@example.com
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Sunday 12:00 PM-5:00 PM Monday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM Tuesday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM Wednesday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM Thursday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM Friday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Fax: (208) 368-6614
- Dogs and Cats Welcome Here!
- Water, Sewer, Trash, Recycling and Cable Paid!!
- Washer/Dryer, Disposals, Dishwashers, Stove/Oven
- Private Patios/Balconies, Outside Storage Closets
- Close to Parks, Boise River, Green belt and BSU
- Loft Apartments with Vaulted Ceilings
- Free Bronco shuttle to BSU every 10 min.
- 24 Hour On-Site Maintenance Team
- Professional Management Team available everyday!
- Walk to Downtown Shopping, Restuarants, & Business
- Reserved & Visitor Parking, Carports Available
- Serene Views of Beautiful Ann Morrison Park!
- Covered Lot
- Freeway Access
- Housing Vouchers Welcome
- Market Rate
- On Street Parking
- Public Transportation
- Short Term Lease
- Shuttle To Campus
- Surface Lot
- Walk To Campus
- Air Conditioning
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Storage
- Garbage Disposal
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Walk In Closets
- Washer Dryer In Unit
- Water Sewer and Trash
- Window Covering
Apartments in Community: 280
We allow dogs and cats. We welcome pets at our community. Deposits and fees may apply, please contact us for additional information.
- Pets Allowed