- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Fax: (860) 739-2429
Deerfield Village is just minutes to major cities, shopping, beaches, and entertainment. Deerfield is set on 64 beautiful rolling acres with 30 acres dedicated preserve.
- Two Bedroom Townhomes with Attached Garage
- Affordable Rental Home Community
- Full Basements in Most Homes
- Country Setting - Set on 64 Acres of Woodlands
- Fully Equipped Kitchens and Washer/Dryer Hook-Ups
- Central Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
- Near Entertainment and Restaurants
- 24 Hour Maintenance Service
- Generous Closet and Storage Space
- Near Mall and Highway I-95
- Near Water - Long Island Sound
- Disability Access
- Short Term Lease
- Air Conditioning
- Cable or Satellite
- Garbage Disposal
- Washer Dryer Hookup
- Water Sewer and Trash
Apartments in Community: 99
One dog allowed up to 30LB with a $450 non refundale pet fee Up to 2 indoor cats per househod with a $350 non-refundable pet fee. All medical records for your pet (s) must be submitted to office.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- East Lyme High School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.