View AvailabilitySet up Verizon FiOS get a $200 VisaŽ Prepaid Card.
Post Luminaria is a relatively new building located in the Gramercy East neighborhood of Manhattan. The neighborhood offers a broad range of shopping and dining opportunities in the immediate vicinity and boasts walking access to some of the citys most sought-after spots, including Union Square and its greenmarket and trendy restaurants, the Flatiron District, Herald Square, and the United Nations. At the same time, it is located within walking distance of Midtown. Plus there are over 7,190 square feet of ground floor retail at the property. Post Luminaria also offers easy access to the FDR Drive and Lexington Ave. subway stations.
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Sunday CLOSED-CLOSED Monday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM Tuesday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM Wednesday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM Thursday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM Friday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM Saturday 11:00 AM-5:30 PM
Fax: (212) 426-8777
- Studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Private terraces in select units
- Gourmet chefs kitchens w/maple cabinets
- Bathrooms with French limestone
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Individually controlled heating and air cond.
- High-speed telecommunications options
- Bicycle room and resident storage available
- Resident club room with pool table
- Private rooftop garden and sundeck
- 24-hour attended lobby
- Fitness Center
- Broadband Internet Access
- Extra Storage
Year Built: 2002
Apartments in Community: 138
We allow dogs and cats. Dog - Breed and weight restrictions apply. Maximum 2 pets per apartment. Manager has discretion regarding each property's pet policy. Call for details. Please contact the office for details on other types of pets.
- Pets Allowed