- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Fax: (978) 454-1846
River Place Towers in Lowell, Massachusetts presents unparalleled views of the Merrimack River, and is within walking distance of the Paul Tsongas Arena, Lowell National Park and downtown Lowell.
- Easy access to I-495, I-93 and Rte. 3
- Heat and hot water incl.
- 24 hour emergency maintenence
- Convienent laundry facilities
- 1 & 2 bdrm apts
- Window treatments furnished
- Elec. guest entry system
- Winner of NAA's award for Best Rehab
- Se Habla Espanol!
- Fitness Center Coming Soon!
- Ample parking
- Basketball Court
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- High Rise
- High Rise
- Laundry Facility
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Utilities Included
Year Built: 1972
Apartments in Community: 448
Maximum of 0 pet per home. We are a dog free community.
- Cats Allowed
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary School
- Bartlett Community Partnership
- Charles W Morey Elementary School
- Charlotte M. Murkland Elementary School
- Dr An Wang Middle School
- Dr Gertrude Bailey Elementary School
- Henry J. Robinson Middle School
- James S. Daley Middle School
- Joseph A. Mcavinnue Elementary School
- Joseph G. Pyne Arts School
- Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle School
- Lowell High School
- Moody Elementary School
- Pawtucketville Memorial Elementary School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.