View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
With the convenience of the city just moments away, you can enjoy the serenity of countryside living at Oak Creek Village apartments in Durham, NC. Our spacious one, two, and three bedroom Durham apartments for rent near Duke and UNC feature stylish interiors with fully equipped kitchens, generous storage closets and pantries, open floor plans and so much more.
CALL TODAY FOR FALL MOVE-IN SPECIALS!!
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments Available
- Clubhouse and Business Center
- Spacious Closets & Storage Space
- Refreshing Swimming Pool with Wireless Internet
- 24-Hour Coinless Laundry Center
- Community Fitness Center, Picnic Area with Grills
- Bus Transportation - On City Bus Line
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Water, Trash & Sewer Included
- Pet Friendly
- Fully Carpeted, Cable Ready
- 6-12 Month Leases Available
- Business Center Onsite
- Club House
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Storage
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Floor
- Water Sewer and Trash
We LOVE your pet! - There is a one-time, non-refundable pet fee of $150 plus $20.00 per month pet rent. - Limit: Two pets per household - Pets may not weigh more than 100 lbs. combined - Breed restrictions apply
- Pets Allowed
- C E Jordan High School
- Forest View Elementary School
- Sherwood Githens Middle School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.