1BR- 695.00, 2BR - $795.00, 3BR - $895.00 Can expire any time.
Ideally located in a beautiful setting just off of I-65 on Highway 52 in Pelham. You'll enjoy the convenience of shopping, restaurants, banks and the easy access to I-65 when you call The Huntley your home. North Shelby County and Pelham's newest Apartment community.
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
8:00 - 5:00 M-F
Fax: (205) 621-7012
- One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartment Homes
- WASHER AND DRYER FURNISHED IN ALL APARTMENT HOMES!
- Business Center Including Conference Room
- Sparkling Swimming Pool and Tot Pool
- All Electric/Energy Efficient Homes
- Pelham Schools
- Corporate Apartments Available
- Gazebos w/Grills, Picnic Area and Playground
- 24-Hour Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Large Walk-in Closets
- Sprinkler System in every unit.
- Elegant Clubhouse and Beautifully Landscaped Area
- Business Center Onsite
- Club House
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Freeway Access
- Laundry Facility
- Market Rate
- Surface Lot
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Storage
- Garbage Disposal
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Tile Floors
- Walk In Closets
- Washer Dryer In Unit
- Window Covering
- Wireless Internet Access
Year Built: 2007
Apartments in Community: 200
Cats and dogs are welcomed!! Adult animals Must weigh 25 pounds or less. No more than two pets per apartment. Pet fee is $300.00 for one pet and $500.00 for two pets.
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.