- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Fax: (517) 646-0070
Waverly Park Apartments in Lansing, MI offers for rent one and two bedroom apartments with amenities, such as spacious bedrooms, sparkling swimming pool with sundeck, a community building, picnic areas with grills, and FREE cable TV installation at move-in with gas for heating, cooking and hot water included. Our beautifully landscaped community is located near all the conveniences of city life, but in a peaceful setting for a relaxing lifestyle. Visit us at EdwardRose.com/WaverlyPark.
No Gas Bills! The Gas For Heating, Cooking & Hot Water Is Included!
- One and Two Bedroom Apartments Available for Rent
- Gas for Heating, Cooking and Hot Water Included
- High-Speed Internet Offered
- Pool with Sundeck and Community Building
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- On City Bus Line
- Installation of Cable TV FREE at Move-In
- Refrigerator, Gas Range and Garbage Disposal
- Convenient Laundry Facilities
- Lansing's Best Value!
- Community Recycling
- Security Deposit & Admin. Fee Due Day of Move-In
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Club House
- Freeway Access
- Laundry Facility
- Market Rate
- Public Transportation
- Short Term Lease
- Surface Lot
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Cable or Satellite
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Utilities Included
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Water Sewer and Trash
Apartments in Community: 504
Up to two cats allowed per apt. in certain buildings only. Restrictions apply.
- Cats Allowed
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.