Floor Plans and Pricing
|One Bedroom Apartment Home||$940||1 Bathroom||588 Sq. Ft.|
Moderate Income Program. Dimensions are approximate and may vary.
|Two Bedroom Apartment Home||$1124||1 Bathroom||796 Sq. Ft.|
Moderate income Program. Minimum income: $33,540 *Minimum Incomes Waived for Section 8 voucher holders Dimensions are approximate and may vary.
|Two Bedroom Townhome||$1124||1 Bathroom||762 Sq. Ft.|
Dimensions are approximate and may vary.
|Three Bedroom Townhome||$1303||2 Bathrooms||1022 Sq. Ft.|
Moderate income Program. Minimum income: $38,550 *Minimum Incomes Waived for Section 8 voucher holders Dimensions are approximate and may vary.
- Property Overview
- Special Features
- Community Features
- Apartment Amenities
- Local Schools
Georgetowne Homes in Hyde Park, MA
Prepare to be charmed: our intimate neighborhood of apartments and townhomes set in a quite, wooded locale will truly change your idea of apartment living. The beauty of the landscape is happily harmonized with the design of your living space-secluded, serene, tucked away. And yet, all this a mere stroll away from every convenience-parks, public transportation and schools-and a short drive to shopping malls and a golf course.
Affordable living has never been better. With play areas for your children and a family-friendly atmosphere, you can't help feeling a certain richness of community at Georgetowne Homes. What's more, you'll experience the peace of mind that comes with professional management and 24-hour on-call emergency maintenance service.
With broad range of choices and layouts at Georgetowne Homes, one of them is certain to be just right for you...or your family.
- RENT INCLUDES HEAT & HOT WATER!!!
- Private Entrance to each Apartment Home
- Updated Kitchen Appliances and Gas Cooking
- Individually Controlled Heating
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting and Window Shades
- Community Center & Business Center Available
- Public Transportation Outside your Door
- Computer Learning Center/After School Programs
- Walking Trails along Property
- Organized Resident Activities/Resident Serv. Prgrm
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Professional on-site Management Team
- Business Center Onsite
- Club House
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Surface Lot
Apartments in Community: 967
- Cable or Satellite
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Utilities Included
- Internet Access
- Tile Floors
- Utilities Paid
- Window Covering
Schools A-L (+) (–)
- Boston Community Leadership Academy
- Boston International High School
- Boston Latin Academy
- Boston Latin School
- Boston Teachers Union K-8 School
- Brighton High School
- Charles Sumner Elementary School
- Charlestown High School
- Community Academy Of Science And Health
- Curley K-8 School
- Davis A. Ellis Elementary School
- Dennis Haley Elementary School
- East Boston High School
- Ellis Mendell Elementary School
- English High School
- Excel High School
- George H. Conley Elementary School
- Greater Egleston Community High School
- Higginson/Lewis K-8 School
- James P. Timilty Middle School
- James W. Hennigan Elementary School
- Jeremiah E. Burke High School
- John D. O'Bryant School Of Math And Science
- John D. Philbrick Elementary School
- John F. Kennedy Elementary School
- Joseph P. Manning Elementary School
- Joyce Kilmer K-8 School
- Lila G. Frederick Middle School
- Ludwig Beethoven Elementary School
Schools M-Z (+) (–)
- Madison Park Technical Vocational High School
- Martin Luther King, Jr K-8
- Nathan Hale Elementary School
- Patrick Lyndon K-8 School
- Phineas Bates Elementary School
- Rafael Hernandez K-8 School
- Snowden International School At Copley
- Tech Boston Academy
- Urban Science Academy
- Washington Irving Middle School
- West Roxbury Academy
- West Zone Early Learning Center
- William Monroe Trotter Elementary School
- William Ohrenberger School
- Wolfgang A. Mozart Elementary School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
Contact Georgetowne Homes
Office HoursMon-Fri 9-5 Wed 9-7 Sat 10-2
Located in Hyde Park, Massachusetts, Georgetowne Homes is within a short distance to various shopping centers, recreational activities, places of worship, and world renowned medical centers. Hyde Park is an easy commute to downtown Boston, with its many museums, historic sites and restaurants. Georgetowne Homes offers the convenience of living in a city, but with the peaceful environment of country living.
From North or South: Take I-95/Route 128 to Exit 15A, Route 1 to Dedham. Drive through four sets of lights, and go over the bridge, getting into the far right lane. At the fifth traffic light, bear right onto Washington Street. Turn right onto West Boundary Road at the fifth traffic light. At the stop sign at the end of the road, turn left onto Georgetowne Drive. The Leasing and Management Office parking lot is the first left.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.
- Boston metro
- Central Boston area
- Hyde Park
- See Also