- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Blue Ribbon Lofts has 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms in Milwaukee with great views of downtown. Units feature a full size washer and dryer, appliances including a range, refrigerator and dishwasher, kitchen islands with a breakfast bar, central air conditioning and window coverings. Lofts are available with some units. We have several apartment homes reserved at reduced rents should your household income fall within area guidelines. Blue Ribbon also features a music studio, art studio, workshop, theater, fitness center and community room, business center, conference room and a gallery space. We also have a gazebo with a picnic area and playground, heated underground parking and additional storage space. We are located near several public transportation bus lines, close to I-43, and restaurants, schools, shopping and downtown entertainment venues.
Music Studio, Art Studio, Workshop, Theater, Fitness Center and Community Room. Washer and Dryer in Unit. *Income Restrictions May Apply.
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Flats, Some Lofts Available
- Full Size Washer and Dryer in Each Unit
- Central Air Conditioning and Window Coverings
- Theater, Fitness Center and Business Center
- Conference Room, Community Room, Gallery Space
- Kitchen Islands with Breakfast Bar
- Gazebo, Picnic Area and Playground
- Heated Underground Parking
- Storage Space Available
- Great Views of Downtown Milwaukee
- Music Studio, Art Studio and Workshop
- Close to Public Transportation and I-43
- Business Center Onsite
- Club House
- Fitness Center
- Market Rate
- Air Conditioning
- Extra Storage
- Washer Dryer In Unit
Apartments in Community: 95
We do welcome your cat.
- Cats Allowed
- Milwaukee African American Immersion High School
- Wisconsin Conservatory Of Lifelong Learning
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.