Get One Month Free with 12 Month Lease!
Straus Lofts offers studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom loft apartments in Saint Paul, MN. Located in the Lowertown area across from Mears Park and close to dining, shopping, entertainment and many daily conveniences. Straus Lofts has a historic feel with artfully designed renovations. Close to Farmer's Market and located in the heart of the Art District.
Apartments features large windows, high ceilings, generous closet space and individual climate control. Straus Lofts is smoke-free and offers a community room, elevators, controlled access entries and parking, picnic area and onsite retail shops. Cats and dogs welcome. Rental Income Limits Apply to Some Homes: *Limits subject to change annually, call for details.
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
- Historic Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Lofts
- In Lowertown Saint Paul near Farmer's Market
- Easy Access to Public Transportation
- Cats & Dogs Under 40lbs Welcome
- Smoke Free Building, Elevators
- Community Room & Picnic Area
- Climate Control in Each Unit
- Big Windows, High Ceilings, Huge Closets
- Controlled Access Entry & Parking
- On-site Retail Shops, Courtyard
- Close to Dining, Shopping, Entertainment
- Artfully Renovated Historic Building
- Club House
- Controlled Access
- Freeway Access
- Vintage Building
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Access
- Vaulted Ceiling
Apartments in Community: 49
Cats and dogs under 40 lbs. welcome!
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.