- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Fax: (401) 762-5193
This Neighborhood features historic homes renovated into 110 beautiful and spacious studio to 4 bedroom apartments. A community center, youth program, and a playground are all within blocks of these family style apartments.
- Spacious Apartments with High Ceilings and Fans
- On-Site Youth Programs and Playgrounds
- Community Room for Private Family Events
- Steps to public transportation
- Close to Main St's stores and restaurants
- On Site Maintenance and Staff
- Fenced in Yards
- Energy Efficient for Savings
- Selected Units with Space for in-home daycare
- Community Celebrations and Block Parties
- Close to CVS Corporate & Highland Industrial Park
- 43 modern apartments
- Disability Access
- Housing Vouchers Welcome
- Mixed Use
- Public Transportation
- Surface Lot
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Tile Floors
- Washer Dryer Hookup
- Water Sewer and Trash
- Window Covering
We do not allow pets.
- Woonsocket High School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.