- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Fax: (773) 857-3073
Wilson Yard Family/Senior Apartments of Chicago, IL is a 55+ Senior site; on-site laundry facility, fully equipped kitchen, ample closet and storage areas, cable ready and much more! Applicants must be over the age of 55 and earn at or below 50 percent of the area median income ($26,300 for a one-person household).
BEST OF FAMILY/SENIOR LIVING IN THE UPTOWN AREA!!!
- Living room, dining area, bathroom & kitchenette
- Refrigerator & electric range
- 7 floor elevator building with wheelchair access
- Ample closet space & extra storage available
- Cable ready & high speed internet available
- On-site laundry facility
- Fitness center including free weights
- Professionally managed
- Residents lounge, clubhouse & sundeck
- Less than a 5 minute drive to Hwy 41
- Within walking distance to CTA Red Line
- Within walking distance to CTA Sheridan 151
- Club House
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Freeway Access
- Laundry Facility
- Mid Rise
- Mid Rise
- Public Transportation
- Senior Housing
- Surface Lot
- Air Conditioning
- Cable or Satellite
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floor
- Internet Access
- Window Covering
Apartments in Community: 98
Please call for pet policy.
- Brennemann Elementary School
- Senn Achievement Academy High School
- Senn High School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.