Randolph Tower City Apartments
188 West Randolph, Chicago, IL
Are you the manager of this property?Click here to claim this listing Check Your Credit Now
About Randolph Tower City Apartments
Bringing a piece of Chicago back to Chicago. Where the classics never go out of style. From 1929 to 2011. From speakeasy to gastro lounge. From streetcar to CTA. From the Steuben Building to luxury urban apartments. Here are the top 15 reasons to live at Randolph Tower City Apartments.:
1. Four-pipe heating & cooling system for year round temperature control
2. Hardwood floors
3. Up to 12' ceilings
4. Washer and dryer in every apartment
5. Sexy bathrooms with oversized bath tubs and 5' showers
6. In-unit customizable walk-in closets and additional storage options, (including free bike storage)
7. Historic Landmark and environmentally friendly green building
8. Over 40 unique floor plans
9. 24-hour Concierge
10. 24/7 fitness center
11. Indoor Olympic size swimming pool with sauna, hot tub, and locker rooms
12. Business center and conference room, private movie theater
13. Sky Park and outdoor lounge with stunning views - indoor Sky Club with lounge, games, and gourmet kitchen
14. Moveable granite islands with storage
15. Walk to everything in the Loop, no need for a car (CTA-every line, pedway, Theater District, Magnificent Mile, Gold Coast, River North, restaurants, bars, etc.).
*Randolph Tower City Apartments will be participating in the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program. Please call for criteria and rental ranges.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.