Floor Plans and Pricing
|Stadium-K-Loft||$999||1 Bathroom||1020 Sq. Ft.|
|Stadium-L-Loft||$1069||1 Bathroom||1325 Sq. Ft.|
|Stadium-M-Loft||$1089 - $1369||1 Bathroom||1450 - 1700 Sq. Ft.|
|Stadium-N-Loft||$1099 - $1379||1 Bathroom||1700 Sq. Ft.|
|Stadium-A||$749 - $859||1 Bathroom||560 - 640 Sq. Ft.|
|Stadium-P||$819||1 Bathroom||640 Sq. Ft.|
|Stadium-D2||$909 - $969||1 Bathroom||620 - 680 Sq. Ft.|
|Stadium-C||$929 - $959||1 Bathroom||735 - 760 Sq. Ft.|
|Stadium-O||$929||1 Bathroom||870 Sq. Ft.|
|Stadium-B||$989 - $1019||1 Bathroom||615 - 685 Sq. Ft.|
|Stadium-D1||$1019 - $1049||1 Bathroom||750 - 875 Sq. Ft.|
|2 Bedroom||$1289 - $1359||2 Bathrooms||1020 - 1100 Sq. Ft.|
- Property Overview
- Special Features
- Community Features
- Apartment Amenities
- Local Schools
- Pet Policy
Stadium Lofts in Indianapolis, IN
Stadium Lofts are brand new apartments located within the original confines of the old Bush Stadium. Lofts, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments will be available Summer 2013! These downtown apartments are a one-of-a-kind living opportunity. By saving the original structure of the stadium, Core has managed to find a new life for this Indianapolis landmark. In the 16 Tech technology park, currently under construction, residents at Stadium Lofts will enjoy access to pedestrian paths and trails with convenient access to shopping, restaurants and downtown. In addition, residents will be able to walk to the IUPUI campus in less than ten minutes via the pedestrian trail across the White River.
- Brand New Lofts,1 & 2 Bedroom Downtown Apartments
- Apartments Available Summer 2013!
- 7 Minute Walk to IUPUI and Hospital Complex
- Unique Loft Features
- Live in Historic Bush Stadium!
- Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Pedestrian Paths & Trails
- Part of the 16-Tech Development Technology Park
- Close to Indiana University Health & Methodist
- Call Us to Reserve Your New Apartment Home Today!
- Perfect Downtown Location!
- One-of-a-kind Living Opportunity
- Market Rate
- Mid Rise
Year Built: 2013
Apartments in Community: 138
- Air Conditioning
- Loft Style Apartment
- Broad Ripple Magnet High School For Arts And Humanities
- Center For Inquiry At School 327
- Cold Spring School Environmental Studies Magnet School 315
- Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School
- Ernie Pyle- The Paideia School 90
- George Washington Carver Montessori School 87
- H.L. Harshman Magnet Middle School 501
- Ips-Butler Laboratory School At William A. Bell School 60
- Key Learning Community Multiple Intelligences Magnet School 616
- Longfellow Magnet Middle School 528
- Nicholson Performing Arts Academy At Mary E. Nicholson School 70
- Northwest High School
- Riverside School 44
- Shortridge Magnet High School For Law And Public Policy
- Super School At Frederick Douglass Elementary School 19
- Theodore Potter Spanish Immersion Magnet School 74
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
Dogs are not permitted at Stadium Lofts. Cats are welcome with a $100 non-refundable deposit. No monthly fees.
Contact Stadium Lofts
Office HoursMonday-Friday 9am-6pm
Stadium Lofts are brand new apartments located within the original confines of the old Bush Stadium. Lofts, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments will be available Summer 2013! These downtown apartments are a one-of-a-kind living opportunity. Residents at Stadium Lofts will enjoy access to pedestrian paths and trails with convenient access to shopping, restaurants and downtown. In addition, tenants will be able to walk to the IUPUI campus in less than ten minutes via the pedestrian trail.
Stadium Lofts is located on 16th Street just West of I-65 in downtown Indianapolis. The community is at the intersection of 16th and Harding Street at 1501 West 16th Street. Please call for additional assistance.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.