16 Park Apartments in Indianapolis, IN
One, Two, Three, and Four bedroom apartments that feature energy efficient appliances, wood laminate floors, washer and dryer connections, dishwashers and maple cabinetry.Check Availability
Floor Plans and Pricing
|The Park||$650||1.5 Bathrooms||914 Sq. Ft.|
|The College||$650||1.5 Bathrooms||1108 Sq. Ft.|
|The Broadway||$650||1.5 Bathrooms||1289 Sq. Ft.|
|The Caravelle||$650||2 Bathrooms||969 Sq. Ft.|
|The Lewis||Contact||2 Bathrooms||1292 Sq. Ft.|
- Application Fee:
- Property Overview
- Special Features
- Community Features
- Local Schools
16 Park Apartments in Indianapolis, IN
16 Park Apartments offers affordable housing in downtown Indianapolis. Our 1, 2, 3, & 4 bedroom apartments offer black appliances, dark counter tops, maple cabinetry, wood laminate floors, and washer and dryer hook-ups. You'll have easy access to public transportation, or just a short drive from I-70 and I-65. Enjoy our green roof, parking garage, and outdoor barbecue area. Adjacent to grocery store, elementary school, and park with pool and playground. Section 8 vouchers accepted.
- 1,2,3 and 4 Apartment Homes
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Wood Laminate Floors
- Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Green Roof Technology
- Controlled Access System
- Service Coordinator
- Outdoor Barbecue
- Adjacent To Grocery Store, Elementart School
- Short Drive to I-70 & I-65
- Computer Lab-Coming Soon
- Community Center-Coming Soon
Apartments in Community: 155
- Arsenal Technical High School
- Broad Ripple Magnet High School For Arts And Humanities
- Center For Inquiry At School 302
- Cold Spring School Environmental Studies Magnet School 315
- Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School
- Ernie Pyle- The Paideia School 90
- Francis W. Parker School 56
- George Washington Community High School
- H.L. Harshman Magnet Middle School 501
- Ips-Butler Laboratory School At William A. Bell School 60
- Key Learning Community Multiple Intelligences Magnet School 616
- Longfellow Magnet Middle School 528
- Nicholson Performing Arts Academy At Mary E. Nicholson School 70
- Shortridge Magnet High School For Law And Public Policy
- Super School At Frederick Douglass Elementary School 19
- Theodore Potter Spanish Immersion Magnet School 74
- Washington Irving School 14
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
Contact 16 Park Apartments
Office HoursMonday-Friday 9am-5pm Saturday-Appointment Only
From Downtown: Take Meridian Street north to 16th Street. Turn Right onto 16th and travel to the intersection of 16th Street and Park Avenue. The community will be on your left, next to Kroger. From Interstate 65 North Bound (from the South): Take the Pennsylvania Street Exit toward Meridian Street. Turn Right on Meridian Street. Turn Right onto 16th Street. The community will be on your left, next to Kroger. From Interstate 65 South Bound (from the North): Take exit 113 toward Meridian Street. Merge onto 11th Street and turn Left onto Delaware Street. Turn Right onto 16th Street. The community will be on your left, next to Kroger.
Nearby Suggested Apartments
Canal Square Apartments of IndianapolisIndianapolis, INImagine living so conveniently that you could walk ...
Imagine living so conveniently that you could walk on a crisp fall Sunday to a Colts game at the Lucas Oil Stadium. Or take a moonlit stroll along the canal. Or walk to work. Or jog to classes at IUPUI. ...
Artistry is a creatively revitalized mixed use campus in the Cole Noble district of downtown Indianapolis. Its architecture, modern features and appreciation for the arts is bound by the community's history of craft and skill. The main building features five ...
Circa Brand New Studio,1, 2, & 3 Bedrooms. Large Closets, Garden Tubs, Balcony/Patio. Washer & Dryer In Unit. Pool with Sundeck. Pet Friendly. Clubhouse, Business Center, Elevator. Fitness Center and Conference Room. Controlled Access, Covered Parking. Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage DIsposal. ...
Peppermill Farms apartments in Indianapolis, IN offers one bedroom garden apartments with intercom system, coded entrances, carports. We have extra storage, oversized closets, cable ready, gas heat. We have disability access, emergency maintenance available. The community has a swimming pool, ...