- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Cottagewood by Redwood offers 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment homes for rent in Wooster, Ohio. These single story homes featured a den and private attached two car garage.
OCTOBER SPECIAL—FIRST MONTH FREE! Sign a lease by October 31 and get a month free in your brand new single-story apartment with a private attached garage. Special expires soon, CALL IMMEDIATELY to reserve your distinctive Redwood apartment home!
- Smart single-story, open floor design
- Built-in peace & quiet: no one lives above you
- Certified energy efficiency means energy savings
- Two full bathrooms, two bedrooms
- Private attached garage, w/ convenient entrance
- Walk-in closets, walk-in kitchen pantry
- Sliding glass doors to personal patio provides m
- Full size washer & dryer connections
- Eat-in kitchen with additional breakfast bar
- Every room is cable ready
- Smoke-free apartments
- And Redwood always welcomes pets!
- Disability Access
- New Construction
- Smoke Free Community
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Walk In Closets
- Washer Dryer Hookup
Apartments in Community: 58
Pets are welcome (no weight/size restrictions). Call for specific breed restrictions. Limited to two pets per apartment home.
- Pets Allowed
- Wooster High School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.