- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Conveniently located off Newberry Road, The Paddock Club apartment homes in Gainesville are a short ride from the University of Florida, Shands Hospital, North Florida Regional Hospital and Sante Fe College.
Fall Extravaganza - select 2 & 3 bedroom apartments are rent-free till October 1st! This is a deal you can't pass up!!!
- Sparkling Pool with Fountain and Sun Deck
- Athletic Facility with Universal Machines
- Heated Outdoor Whirlpool Spa and Dry Heat Sauna
- Complimentary Tanning
- Controlled Access Gates
- 2 Lighted Tennis Courts and Sand Volleyball Court
- Fenced Bark Park for Your Furry Family Members!
- Playground and Manicured Grounds
- Spacious Living and Dining Areas
- Laundry Rooms w/ Full-Size Washer/Dryer Connection
- High-Speed Internet Access Available
- Private Screened Patio/Balcony with Storage
- Club House
- Controlled Access
- Dog Park
- Fitness Center
- Gated Community
- Surface Lot
- Tennis Court
- Volleyball Court
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Extra Storage
- Internet Access
- Large Bedrooms
- Patio or Balcony
- Washer Dryer Hookup
Apartments in Community: 264
Pets Allowed: 2 per Apartment, Breed Restrictions Apply, Pet Fee: $300-$500 Non-refundable
- Pets Allowed
- F. W. Buchholz High School
- Kanapaha Middle School
- Terwilliger Elementary School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.