- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Fax: (913) 791-9501
The Park at Olathe Station offers beautiful 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments at an affordable price in Olathe! Take advantage of your own private balcony, our beautiful community room and a location convenient to shopping and entertainment.
- Save Money with All-Electric Utilities
- Private Patios and Balconies
- Sparkling Pool & Beautiful Clubhouse
- Excellent Johnson County Location
- Easy Access to I-35
- Near the new Bass Pro Shop and Olathe Pointe
- Eat-In Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Built-In Bookshelves In Each Home
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Playground Area
- 24/7 Fitness Room No Open!
- Club House
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- On Street Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Storage
- Garbage Disposal
- Patio or Balcony
Apartments in Community: 148
We welcome up to 2 full-grown cats or dogs per apartment home, with no weight limits. Pet Deposit - $250/$150 refundable. Monthly Pet Rent - $25 per apartment. Breed restrictions apply - call for details.
- Pets Allowed
- Countryside Elementary School
- Olathe East High School
- Pioneer Trail Junior High School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.