- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Fax: (414) 764-1374
Oak Park has 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms in Oak Creek featuring air conditioning, broadband internet access, available dishwasher, extra storage, a patio or balcony, a courtyard, freeway access, garages, laundry facility, short term lease, surface parking lot and heat and hot water are included. We are located near Qdoba, Jimmy Johns, Panera, Starbucks, Pick N Save, Woodmans, South Shore Cinema, Walgreens and we are just 20 minutes to downtown Milwaukee and 10 minutes to General Mitchell Airport.
Ask about our Security Deposit Specials!
- Free Heat for 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms in Oak Creek
- Water, Sewer and Trash Pick-Up Included
- Close to Parks, Shopping and Resturaunts
- Garages and Carports Available
- Dishwashers Availbable in Select 2 Bedrooms
- Laundry Facilities in Basement
- Cats are Welcome
- Walking Distance to many Oak Creek Schools
- Easy Access to Expressways
- 5 Spacious Floorplans to Choose From
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Additional Large Storage Lockers in Basement
- Covered Lot
- Freeway Access
- Garden Style
- Garden Style
- Laundry Facility
- Market Rate
- Short Term Lease
- Surface Lot
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Storage
- Gas Utilities Included
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Water Sewer and Trash
- Window Covering
Apartments in Community: 235
Cats welcome!!br />
Maximun of 2 cats per apartment.
Cat must be declawed and spayed or neutered.
- Cats Allowed
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.