- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Fax: (503) 255-8571
Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent in NE Portland, Oregon. Easy access to I-5 and I-84. Close to Max line and public transportation. Fitness center, laundry facility, ample parking, swimming pool and sauna, covered patios and balconies. Minutes from Downtown Portland.
Minimum Security Deposit-1/2 Half Month's Rent.
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes in NE Portland
- On-site fitness center
- Close to Max line and public transportation
- Outdoor swimming pool and sauna
- Laundry Facility for convenience
- Small pets allowed, pet friendly
- Spacious apartments with covered patio or balcony
- Energy efficient vinyl windows
- Comcast Broadband high-speed internet available
- Convenient to area dining and Shopping
- Ample parking for residents
- Easy freeway access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Freeway Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Broadband Internet Access
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Storage
- Garbage Disposal
- Patio or Balcony
- Window Covering
Apartments in Community: 92
Cats and Small Dogs. Max weight 30 lbs, limit 2 pets. Pet deposit is $400 and $10 pet rent. Call for details.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- David Douglas High School
- Floyd Light Middle School
- Ventura Park Elementary School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.