- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Fax: (425) 226-2518
Newly renovated studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Renton convenient to Seattle, Bellevue, The Landing, Southcenter Mall, I-405, grocery stores and Heritage Park. Open 7 days a week!
- Studios, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Corporate Suite - Call for details
- Playground area/ close to Heirtage Park
- Excercise Center/Sauna/Pool/Tanning
- Energy Effecient Lights and Shower
- Ample parking for residents and guest
- On major busline (#105, #111, #114)
- Close to I405, I-5, Seattle, Bellevue, and Boeing
- Near shopping, restaurants, and grocery.
- Professional on-site staff
- Laundry facilities in each building.
- Tree lined community close to the main road.
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Corporate Housing
- Covered Lot
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Freeway Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Surface Lot
- Vintage Building
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Garbage Disposal
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Window Covering
Year Built: 1979
Apartments in Community: 399
Pet friendly community! We allow pets up to 35 lbs. at full grown weight. There is a maximum 2 pets per apartment. There is a $300.00 fee (cats and dogs) for one pet of which $100.00 is refundable. There is a $500.00 fee (cats and dogs) for 2 pets and $200.00 is refundable. No deposit is required for caged animals. A $15.00 monthly pet rent (per pet) will apply. No ferrets, tarantulas, scorpions, or snakes will be welcomed or accepted at any time.
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.