Maplewood Park Apartments are for rent in the Renton Highlands and can offer studio, one bedroom & two bedroom apartment homes. Our newly renovated apartment community is conveniently located close to Seattle, Bellevue, The Landing, Southcenter Mall, I-405, I-5, shopping and grocery stores. Our apartments have two seasonal swimming pools, children play areas, BBQ pit, fitness center, free tanning and dry sauna. We are located next to Heritage Park which has basketball courts, play grounds, and hiking trails.
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm Saturday - 10am - 5pm Sunday 12pm - 4pm
Fax: (425) 226-2518
- Studios, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Corporate Suite from $50/night or $925/month
- Playground area/ close to Heirtage Park
- Excercise Center/Sauna/Pool/Tanning
- Energy Effecient Lights and Shower
- Ample parking for residents and guest
- On major busline (#105, #111, #114)
- Close to I405, I-5, Seattle, Bellevue, and Boeing
- Near shopping, restaurants, and grocery.
- Professional on-site staff
- Laundry facilities in each building.
- Tree lined community close to the main road.
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Corporate Housing
- Covered Lot
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Freeway Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Surface Lot
- Vintage Building
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Garbage Disposal
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Window Covering
Year Built: 1979
Apartments in Community: 399
Pet friendly community! We allow pets up to 35 lbs. at full grown weight. There is a maximum 2 pets per apartment. There is a $300.00 fee (cats and dogs) for one pet of which $100.00 is refundable. There is a $500.00 fee (cats and dogs) for 2 pets and $200.00 is refundable. No deposit is required for caged animals. A $10.00 monthly pet rent (per pet) will apply. No ferrets, tarantulas, scorpions, or snakes will be welcomed or accepted at any time.
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed