- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Perfectly located in Montgomery County, just minutes from shopping and dining, the MARC, Metro and I-270. Directly across from Montgomery College. Property offers all the conveniences of a luxury community including a resort-style pool, fitness center, Cyber cafe', playground and a car care area.
Click Here to Check Availability and See Our Specials!
- Upgraded w/oak cabinets and stainless steel
- Large balconies and patios with storage
- Vaulted ceilings & fireplaces in select apartments
- Full-sized washer/dryer included in every home
- Concrete construction for reduced noise
- NEW Energy-Saving Windows!
- Resort-style swimming pool with waterfall
- 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art cardi
- The Spot: Interactive Cyber Cafe
- Children's playground
- Hassle-free parking & car care center
- Ride On bus stops in front of community
- Business Center Onsite
- Club House
- Fitness Center
- Garden Style
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Storage
- Garbage Disposal
- Walk In Closets
- Washer Dryer In Unit
- Window Covering
Year Built: 1991
Maximum of 2 pets per home. Dog and cat PetCare are available. No size limit, but dog breed restrictions apply. Call for Details.
- Dr. Sally K. Ride Elementary School
- Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School
- Seneca Valley High School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.