McKnight Village Apartments offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent in St. Paul, Minnesota. McKnight offers a convenient location off 94-E across from 3M. Handsome English designed buildings are nestled into the gently rolling landscape just across the street from Battle Creek Park.
McKnight Village offers a two story health and recreation clubhouse featuring a fitness center, sauna, billiards room and party room. Enjoy both indoor and outdoor pools, and a tennis court.
McKnight Village Apartments offers 1 and 2 bedrooms for rent featuring spacious rooms, walk-in closets, extra storage, oversized windows, large balcony or patio. Some apartments for rent have updated kitchens. Garage parking is available. Cat friendly apartments available. McKnight has an onsite professional, management team available 24/7.
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Mon-Thurs: 8am-6pm Friday: 8am-5pm Saturday: 9am-5pm Sundays 10am-5pm
- Cat-Friendly 1 & 2 Bedrooms Available
- Private Balcony or Patio with Park-Like Views
- Intercom Entry System & Elevators
- Indoor/ Outdoor Pools with Sauna, Fitness Center
- Recycling, Trash, Water, Heat Included in Rent
- Garages Available, Off Street Parking
- Club House with Chef's Kitchen
- Billiards Room & Tennis Courts
- Cable TV / Super High-Speed Internet Available
- Nestled in a 26-Acre Park
- Easy Commute to Downtown St Paul & Woodbury Shops
- Walk, Bike & Hike at Battle Creek Park Trails
- Club House
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Freeway Access
- Laundry Facility
- Market Rate
- Public Transportation
- Surface Lot
- Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Storage
- Garbage Disposal
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Utilities Paid
- Walk In Closets
- Window Covering
Apartments in Community: 540
Up to two cats are welcome. No pet rent. Fully refundable pet deposit of $500.
- Cats Allowed
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.