Looking for a place that offers a competitive price, friendly neighbors, fast maintenance, and a slammin' location? Find yourself lost in this adorable townhome complex just off the Monon Trail, within walking distance, and minutes from the main strip. If you're thinking of relocating to the village, Broad Ripple Apartments keeps you
- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Fax: (317) 257-7520
Broad Ripple Apartments in Indianapolis, IN is located in the heart of Broad Ripple Village. We offer 800 sq ft flats -starting at just $800/month and Townhomes starting at $875/month. Enjoy being just minutes from Butler Campus, Downtown Indianapolis, and walking right onto the Monon Trail. Our apartments feature hardwood floors, modern kitchens, washer and dryer connections and much more. Call us today for your personal tour!
Visit Us On Facebook Here
- Newly Renovated Flats and Town Homes
- Full Basements with Washer/Dryer Connections
- Broad Ripple Apartments with Hardwood Floors
- 1.5 Bath Perfect for Roommates
- Modern Appliances
- Decks on the Monon
- Large Dogs Welcome
- Convenience to Restaurants, shops and more!
- New Cabinets & Countertops
- Great Storage Space
- Beautiful Courtyards with Mature Trees
- Live where you play-in the Heart of Broad Ripple!
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Surface Lot
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Cable or Satellite
- Extra Storage
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Floor
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Washer Dryer Hookup
- Window Covering
Apartments in Community: 137
Pet friendly community; Large dogs welcome; Breed restrictions apply; $200 Non-refundable fee; $20 a month for one pet, $35 a month for two.
- Cats Allowed
- Large Dogs
- Pets Allowed
- Broad Ripple Magnet High School For Arts And Humanities
- Center For Inquiry At School 384
- Cold Spring School Environmental Studies Magnet School 315
- Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School
- Eliza A. Blaker School 55
- Ernie Pyle- The Paideia School 90
- H.L. Harshman Magnet Middle School 501
- Ips-Butler Laboratory School At William A. Bell School 60
- John Marshall Community High School
- Key Learning Community Multiple Intelligences Magnet School 616
- Longfellow Magnet Middle School 528
- Nicholson Performing Arts Academy At Mary E. Nicholson School 70
- Northwest High School
- Rousseau Mcclellan Montessori School 91
- Shortridge Magnet High School For Law And Public Policy
- Super School At Frederick Douglass Elementary School 19
- Theodore Potter Spanish Immersion Magnet School 74
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
Very happy with our leasing agent, Scott. It's a great place to live!
Great place to live. The maintenance guys here are GREAT! They always show up same day, usually shortly after a call is placed, even if it's after hours! I've never had a problem with any neighbors or with the staff. Kind of pricey (the rent has gone up every year I've lived here), but the perks make it worth it. The Monon, restuaran
Feel very safe apartments are in good shape and I love my deck right on the Monon! Appliances are a bit old and its a single bathroom but great area to live for young professionals. 2 blocks from all the bars!!
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.