i absolutely LOVED my time here! The rooms are beautiful, the team is very helpful, and the location is beyond perfect! i rented a bicycle from close by and rode the Monon Trail and then returned to have a lovely meal in the neighborhood and strolled around. i absolutely will stay again the next time i am in the area.
- Click to Talk
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Fax: (317) 257-7520
Broad Ripple Apartments in Indianapolis, IN is located in the heart of Broad Ripple Village. We offer 800 sq ft flats -starting at just $800/month and Townhomes starting at $875/month. Enjoy being just minutes from Butler Campus, Downtown Indianapolis, and walking right onto the Monon Trail. Our apartments feature hardwood floors, modern kitchens, washer and dryer connections and much more. Call us today for your personal tour!
Visit Us On Facebook Here
- Newly Renovated Flats and Town Homes
- Full Basements with Washer/Dryer Connections
- Broad Ripple Apartments with Hardwood Floors
- 1.5 Bath Perfect for Roommates
- Modern Appliances
- Decks on the Monon
- Large Dogs Welcome
- Convenience to Restaurants, shops and more!
- New Cabinets & Countertops
- Great Storage Space
- Beautiful Courtyards with Mature Trees
- Live where you play-in the Heart of Broad Ripple!
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Surface Lot
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Cable or Satellite
- Extra Storage
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Floor
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Washer Dryer Hookup
- Window Covering
Apartments in Community: 137
Pet friendly community; Large dogs welcome; Breed restrictions apply; $200 Non-refundable fee; $20 a month for one pet, $35 a month for two.
- Cats Allowed
- Large Dogs
- Pets Allowed
- Broad Ripple Magnet High School For Arts And Humanities
- Center For Inquiry At School 384
- Cold Spring School Environmental Studies Magnet School 315
- Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School
- Eliza A. Blaker School 55
- Ernie Pyle- The Paideia School 90
- H.L. Harshman Magnet Middle School 501
- Ips-Butler Laboratory School At William A. Bell School 60
- John Marshall Community High School
- Key Learning Community Multiple Intelligences Magnet School 616
- Longfellow Magnet Middle School 528
- Nicholson Performing Arts Academy At Mary E. Nicholson School 70
- Northwest High School
- Rousseau Mcclellan Montessori School 91
- Shortridge Magnet High School For Law And Public Policy
- Super School At Frederick Douglass Elementary School 19
- Theodore Potter Spanish Immersion Magnet School 74
Hospitality plus. The staff was very accomodating. Very quaint hotel, very comfortable, quiet and great location for walking with lots of restaurants to choose from. Very much a boutique hotel. Will stay here again!
There is quite a shortage of places to stay in Mid-North Indianapolis. We were quite happy to hear this venue opened up in May. The location was very convenient for a class reunion. Rooms were very stylish and well appointed. Great service. I highly recommend.
Having traveled a lot for work, I sometimes cringe when staying at a hotel that's fairly new. There are often many kinks to be worked out, and the first guests will often be a part of the learning curve. Not at Hotel Broad Ripple. My experience was pitch perfect from the moment I walked through the door. First, it's location...
I was visiting my daughter who is studying in Indianapolis and was glad to hear of the new hotel that had opened up in Broad Ripple. The room itself was nice. When we got to the hotel, I was not sure where to check in and it turned out the owner was sitting on the porch with friends having a...
My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Broad Ripple while visiting friends in Indianapolis. The hotel is in a scenic area, right beside the Monon Trail. There are lots of nice coffee shops, restaurants, bakeries, etc all within walking distance. The staff were very attentive and friendly. The hotel itself is very comfortable and unique. W
This brand new boutique hotel is amazing! The rooms are all decorated differently, but they are all gorgeous. The owner really has an eye for interior design! The hotel is located right on the Monon trail which is great for early morning runs! Also you can easily walk to anywhere in Broad Ripple from here. The bed was very comfortabl
A much needed hotel in the Broad Ripple area. It's in a perfect location off the beaten path of all of the crowded bars and restaurants on BR Ave, but located on the Monon Trail just steps away. The brand new hotel offers very nice and cozy rooms, a friendly staff and convenience to the shops and dining BR has...
Looking for a place that offers a competitive price, friendly neighbors, fast maintenance, and a slammin' location? Find yourself lost in this adorable townhome complex just off the Monon Trail, within walking distance, and minutes from the main strip. If you're thinking of relocating to the village, Broad Ripple Apartments keeps you
Great place to live. The maintenance guys here are GREAT! They always show up same day, usually shortly after a call is placed, even if it's after hours! I've never had a problem with any neighbors or with the staff. Kind of pricey (the rent has gone up every year I've lived here), but the perks make it worth it. The Monon, restuaran
Very happy with our leasing agent, Scott. It's a great place to live!
Feel very safe apartments are in good shape and I love my deck right on the Monon! Appliances are a bit old and its a single bathroom but great area to live for young professionals. 2 blocks from all the bars!!