No gas bills! The gas for heating, cooking & hot water is included!
Welcome home to West Wind Apartments! This beautifully landscaped community features acres of rolling green lawns and shade trees, yet is located close to great shopping, near popular sporting events and convenient to I-69. Our one and two bedroom apartment homes offer gas and water included in your rent. West Wind is designed to accommodate your busy lifestyle. We look forward to welcoming you into your new home! Visit our website at edwardrose.com/westwind!
View property, WalkScore, and Driving Directions
Monday - Friday 9-6pm Saturday 10-4pm Sunday by appointment
Fax: (260) 471-2932
- Gas For Heating, Cooking & Hot Water Included
- Swimming Pool and Large Sundeck
- Attractive Community Building
- 24-hr Maintenance Service
- Well-maintained Buildings
- Laundry Facilities in Each Building
- Cats Welcome!
- Refrigerator, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal
- High-speed Internet Service
- Barrier-free Apartments Available
- Dishwasher In Select Units
- Free Cable TV Installation At Move-in
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Club House
- Freeway Access
- Laundry Facility
- Market Rate
- Public Transportation
- Short Term Lease
- Surface Lot
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Cable or Satellite
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Utilities Included
- Patio or Balcony
- Water Sewer and Trash
- Window Covering
Apartments in Community: 613
Up to two cats are allowed per apartment in certain buildings only. Restrictions apply. Contact us for more details!
- Cats Allowed
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.