Floor Plans and Pricing
|1 Bedroom||$1115 - $1145||1 Bathroom||650 Sq. Ft.|
|2 Bedroom||$1225 - $1365||1 Bathroom||800 - 825 Sq. Ft.|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||$1325 - $1395||1 Bathroom||930 Sq. Ft.|
- Property Overview
- Special Features
- Community Features
- Apartment Amenities
- Local Schools
- Pet Policy
Princeton Park in Lowell, MA
Princeton Park Apartments in Lowell, MA is a family-friendly community managed by a staff with decades of experience. Renters who choose to live with us find its proximity to shopping, restaurants and highways very convenient for the Lowell area. Most of our apartments offer great space to make your own and come with up-to-date appliances, and high speed internet. Unlike any other in the area, our community features onsite laundry rooms, a swimming pool, 24 hour emergency maintenance, air conditioning and handy package receiving. Regular community events such as barbecues and movie nights offer a great way to get to know your neighbors. Give us a call or Like us on Facebook to schedule a tour of our studio, one and two bedroom layouts. You will be happy you took at one of the best apartment communities in Lowell!
- Easy access to Rte 3 and I-495
- Heat and hot water incl. in many homes
- Window treatments
- Patios and balconies in certain units
- Fully applianced kitchens
- Landscaped grounds
- Swimming pools
- 24 hour emer. maintenence
- Short term rentals avail.
- Laundry Facility
Year Built: 1970
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Furnished Available
- Walk In Closets
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary School
- Bartlett Community Partnership
- Charles W Morey Elementary School
- Charlotte M. Murkland Elementary School
- Dr An Wang Middle School
- Dr Gertrude Bailey Elementary School
- Henry J. Robinson Middle School
- James S. Daley Middle School
- Joseph A. Mcavinnue Elementary School
- Joseph G. Pyne Arts School
- Kathryn P. Stoklosa Middle School
- Lowell High School
- Moody Elementary School
- Pawtucketville Memorial Elementary School
We believe school data to be accurate, but do not guarantee that. Please be sure to verify where your children will attend school before making your housing decision.
Maximum of 0 pet per home.
Contact Princeton Park
Princeton Park is minutes away from all major highways and walking distance to shopping! Making this location the most convenient place to be!
As you search for your perfect apartment, please keep in mind that rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability are very fluid in the apartment industry. Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates or availability you may find here now at ForRent.com may not be the same as when you contact the communities.