There is a way to cut corners when it comes to housework and still get that fresh, clean look!
- Dabbing air freshener or perfume onto your light bulbs will create a clean smell every time the light is turned on.
- Using cleaning wipes will quicken the cleaning process while still making your house look brand new.
- Move things that “don’t belong” to their proper places.
- Instead of cleaning from room to room, try wall to wall. Start on one wall and clean everything in your path to the next wall until you’ve worked you’re way around the whole place.
- Keep the cleaning supplies handy. When you spot something, it will be easy to just grab a wipe and clear it away.
Cleaning a little every week and doing one big clean once a month will keep your place spotless!
Category: Apartment Life