Outdoor cooking is pretty big during the summer time. I know I love the smell of the charcoal burning. It’s the embodiment of summer in my mind. So if you’re planning on grilling up some yummy burgers, I wanted to suggest a few condiment combinations that might really spice up your meal.
- You can go the classic route with cheddar and barbeque sauce. For a hardy burger, add a little bacon.
- Go for a tropical taste with a fun, fruity salsa. My favorite is from Harry & David’s, Raspberry Chardonnay Salsa.
- A delicious Mediterranean combination would be feta cheese and olives.
- Want to go the healthy route? You can do turkey burgers topped with lettuce, pickles and green peppers. And add some salad dressing like Caesar or blue cheese.
- And who could forget the onions! Grill the onions with a little bit of Cajun or Southwest spices for a blazin’ burger.
If you’ve got some great topper suggestions, let us know! Sharing recipe ideas for burger combinations works out for everyone!
Category: Decorating and Entertaining