This Thanksgiving, let the kids enjoy a festive and bright kids’ table with a twist on the traditional Thanksgiving colors! Try using a bright aqua (or even purple) for a unique and kid-friendly table! The kids will love the cheery atmosphere.
Here’s how to recreate the look!
- Visit a fabric store for fun, patterned fabrics like this aqua with white polka dots. Overlay it on an orange tablecloth (or your color choice).
- A simple white cake stand creates the base for an easy centerpiece. Add in fall leaves, mini pumpkins, acorns, and little jars with orange candies.
- Place settings are a breeze with white plates and smaller orange striped plates. You could easily use solid orange plates or solid white plates. Scatter fall leaves around the place settings for a touch of “fall”!
- Give each child a special “treat” at their place setting by filling muffing or cupcake liners (I used orange and white polka dot) with a treat to enjoy while waiting for their turkey dinner! Try a fun Chex Mix or sliced fruit.
- Mini milk glasses with orange and white striped straws are perfect for milk or their beverage of choice! Tie on little fall leaf tags or stickers from the craft store!
- Serve mini pies as dessert with mini cupcake toppers placed right in the center of the pie for a cute touch!
Enjoy setting up your bright & cheery Kids’ Thanksgiving Table this year!
Category: Apartment Life