Mobile apps are not only fun for gaming, but also helpful for studying and managing your course load. Imagine the convenience of being able to record notes on the go, quizzing yourself while you’re waiting for your friends, and getting reminders for exams. Consider using these mobile apps for studying and managing your schedule:
- CourseSmart – (Free Download) Access your textbooks anywhere you go. We all know that textbooks aren’t cheap. Although you can’t resell your books, you’ll be able to save big on using digital versions. [Compatible with: Laptop, PC, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android Tablets OS 3.0+, Kindle Fire & Nook]
- Graphing Calculator – ($1.99) Saving money is already tough when you’re living on a college budget, and buying a $100 calculator doesn’t help. For only $1.99, you don’t have to empty your pockets to still be able to complete your coursework. [Compatible with: iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad]
- StudyBlue Flashcards – (Free) Do you need to memorize 50 Spanish words this week? This app is awesome for creating flashcards using photos and recording voice. No more paper cuts! [Compatible with: iPhone, iPod, iPad & Android]
- Evernote – (Free w/Premium Option) Use this app to reduce paper clutter, organize your lecture notes, record ideas that you have on your way to class, store photos you take on campus, and even plan your next trip. [Compatible with: Laptop, PC, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad & Android]
- School Helper [Droid] or myHomework [iPhone & iPad] – (Both are Free) Manage your homework, classes, exams and more using these apps.
What are some other apps that you use to help you study or manage your schedule?