What a year it’s been! Now that 2013 is coming to a close, we decided to create a blog post about all of our exciting accomplishments and highlights from the past year. We can’t wait for what’s to come in 2014! Enjoy.
Top Blog Posts of the Year:
- Temporary Decorating Solutions by Kelly from Here Comes the Sun- Are you not able to paint your walls in your rental? Don’t let that limit you. There are plenty of solutions to dress up your rental and make it your own!
- 3 Tips for Entertaining in a Small Space by Jessi from Practically Functional- Even if you live in a small apartment, you can still host a great party. There’s a fine line between being cozy and being cramped, but if you like to entertain you should never let a small space stop you! Here are 3 tips to help you throw a great party no matter how big or small your home is!
- 3 Easy and Refreshing Summer Recipes– What could be better than lounging on your porch or balcony with a refreshing summer treat in hand?
Top Pinterest Pins of the Year:
Top Instagram Posts of the Year:
Top Handbooks of the Year:
- Spring into the Dream Handbook- The change in season presents the perfect opportunity to brighten, rejuvenate and freshen up your home. Download it here!
- Home for the Holidays Handbook- In this resource, you’ll find scrumptious holiday recipes, unique gift wrapping ideas, inspirational home tours, and much more! Download it here!
Top Contests of the Year:
- #MyAptView Instagram Contest– Think you have the best apartment view? Whether a glimpse inside your new living room set up, or the gorgeous sunset view from your window, renters have the opportunity to tell their apartment story through Instagram photos and videos.
- ForRent.com Has Homegate Fever Pinterest Contest– Pin your favorite homegate must haves to your “ForRent.com Has Homegate Fever” pin board, and link up below. Three lucky winners will walk away with $500 each! Talk about a new tradition to start.
- Moving Moments Instagram Contest– Do you have pictures from a previous move? Are you currently in the process of moving? Share the pictures of your Moving Moments on Instagram and make your move work for you!
Missed any of these fun moments? Well don’t worry! 2014 proves to be ForRent.com’s best year yet. Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (AptsForRent), Google + and Pinterest so that you can always be the first to know about exciting promotions and events.
Thanks for recapping 2013 with ForRent.com and from us to you, we hope that 2014 is your best year yet!
Category: Apartment Life