DE Employee-Only Summer Instagram Challenege Rules
ForRent.com® and Homes.com® DE Summer Fun Instagram® Challenge- Internal Rules
Take a look around you and everything you see indicates one thing… its summer time!!! ForRent.com and Homes.com want to see this summer season through your eyes. With that being said, we created the DE Summer Fun Instagram Challenge for the entire month of June.
One (1) Dominion Enterprises TM employee will be chosen by an internal panel of judges and will be announced as the winner on or around July 5, 2013.
How it works
- Follow BOTH ForRent.com and Homes.com Instagram feeds @AptsForRent & @HomesDotCom on Instagram
- Follow the DE Summer Fun Instagram Challenge Calendar and upload/submit a photograph per day reflecting your Summer Fun Instagram Challenge criteria using the hashtag #deSummerFun during the Entry Period
- Tag BOTH ForRent.com and Homes.com Instagram handles @AptsForRent and @HomesDotCom in each entry
- Winner will be announced on or around July 5, 2013
Please see below for the complete contest rules.
SPONSORS: ForRent.com and Homes.com
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
CONTEST DATES. ForRent.com and Homes.com’s DE Summer Fun Instagram Challenge (the “Contest”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (”EDT”) on June 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (”EDT”) on June 30, 2013 (the “Contest Period).
Phase One – Photo Submission Phase, starts at 12:00:00 a.m. EDT June 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on June 30, 2013.
Phase Two – Internal panel selects one (1) winner from Dominion Enterprises. The winner will be announced on or around July 5, 2013.
CONTEST ELIGIBILITY. ForRent.com and Homes.com’s DE Summer Fun Instagram Challenge (the “Contest”) is open to all Dominion Enterprises employees. A person who complies with all the eligibility rules shall be referred to as “Entrant.” All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. By participating in the Contest, Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors and/or Administrator and/or Judges and/or Internal Panel, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. The award of a prize is contingent upon Entrant complying with all conditions and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
HOW TO ENTER:
PHOTO REQUIREMENTS. Your photo must demonstrate your interpretation/take on the set forth DE Summer Fun Instagram Challenge calendar, and it must comply with the following to be eligible:
1) Upload your photos to Instagram daily and use the hashtag #deSummerFun. An Entrant may set up a free Instagram account here.
2) Tag BOTH @AptsForRent and @HomesDotCom in your daily photo entries
3) If you do not have an Instagram account and would like to participate, submit your photo(s) by emailing them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org daily, and by 11:59 EDT June 30, 2013.
4) In accordance with supported images, the photo must be submitted as an attachment in one of the following formats: JPEGs (JPG), Non-Animated GIFs or PNGs
5) The photo must be the original work of the Entrant
6) The Entrant is limited to submitting three (3) photos per day for the DE Summer Fun Instagram Challenge
7) The file size must be no larger than 10MB (Ten Megabytes) in size
8) The photo may not have won previous awards
9) The photo may not have been published previously
10) The photo must not infringe upon the rights of any third-party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, and rights of publicity and/or privacy
11) The photo must be suitable for publication and may not be violent, immoral, offensive, illegal, pornographic, obscene, indecent or similarly inappropriate as deemed solely by Sponsors
12) The photo may not contain any content that is or may be perceived to be defamatory or that represents the Entities in a negative way or in any manner not consistent with Entities’ brand and/or reputation as deemed solely by Sponsors
13) The photo must not contain any content that may be perceived to be an advertisement, promotion or endorsement of any Dominion Enterprises entity, product or service.
14) The photo must not contain any personal identification, such as personal names, street or email addresses, or phone numbers
15) The photo must not contain any personal identification, such as personal names, street or email addresses, or phone numbers
16) The photo must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any person including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
17) The photo must not promote any particular political party, agenda or message
18) The photo may not contain any mention, discussion, logo, trademark, service mark, storefront, trade dress, mascot, photograph, or other image of any business or company, other than ForRent.com and/or For Rent Magazine, and Homes.com.
19) The photo may not include the likenesses of any identifiable persons other than the Entrant, unless written permission is obtained by the Entrant
20) The photo cannot be dangerous or unsafe to make or produce, or include activities that are dangerous, unsafe, or present unreasonable risk of harm to person, animal or property, or suggest or imply to any person to undertake any dangerous, unsafe or unduly risky activity as deemed solely by Sponsors
21) The photo may not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations. Any photo in violation of any of the above requirements and restrictions will be deemed void.
22) By submitting a photo in the Contest, each Entrant represents and warrants that these requirements have been met. Failure to satisfy these requirements, as determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, may result in ineligibility with respect to all photos submitted by or on behalf of that Entrant.
ENTRANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING PERMISSION TO USE THE PICTURE, IMAGE, AND/OR LIKENESS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES SHOWN IN THE PHOTO. Sponsors may request that any such third parties sign a waiver and release prior to the posting of the photo on the Website or the granting of any prize. Parent or legal guardian must sign waiver and release prior to posting the Image of anyone under the age of 18.
SELECTION OF FINALISTS AND WINNERS. At the conclusion of the Contest Period, Sponsors will post the Grand Prize Winner in compliance with the Official Rules on or around July 5, 2013. All photos will be reviewed for content before being posted on ForRent.com and Homes.com’s Facebook® Fan Page and Flickr® page. Photos submitted may or may not be removed from the site, in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsors. Sponsors shall have absolutely no obligation to give feedback or reasoning for why any photo is not posted on the site. Sponsors shall have the sole right to reject or remove a photo from the site at any time.
CONTEST: Submitted photos will be selected according to the following judging criteria:
- Creativity/Originality ……………………………………………………………………….35%
- Number of Entries……………………………………………………………..….…..………25%
- Relevance to Daily Theme/Follows Contest Instructions……….……………20%
- Presentation/Image Quality……………………………………………………..……….20%
In the unlikely event of a tie, the photo with the earliest upload/entry date will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner.
Contest Prize: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: One winner from Dominion Enterprises will receive a Visa gift card valued at $200. Approximate Retail Value (”ARV”): $200.
For The Prize:
All federal and state taxes on prize is the sole responsibility of the winners. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except that Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion of a prize) with a prize of comparable or greater value or cash value. In the event that a prize cannot be awarded for any reason or a winner is not capable of redeeming a prize for any reason, Sponsors shall not be obligated to award any prize.
RIGHTS IN THE PHOTOS. All photos (including all material embodied therein) submitted to Sponsors shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsors immediately upon submission. Once a photo has been submitted pursuant to the Contest, the Entrant may not distribute, disseminate, sell, use, license, or post the photo or any copies thereof in any medium (including other Internet sites) without the prior express written consent of Sponsors, which consent may be withheld in the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Each Entrant, as a condition of participation in the Contest, hereby grants Sponsors the exclusive, perpetual, worldwide right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, and otherwise use (unless prohibited by applicable law) the photo (including all material embodied therein) in any way or in any media now or hereafter known for trade, advertising, promotional, or other purposes as Sponsors determine, in their sole and absolute discretion, without further notice or compensation to the Entrant or any other third parties. Nothing herein shall be construed to require Sponsors to publish, distribute or in any way use the photo (or any of the material embodied therein) should Sponsors in their sole discretion decline to do so.
GENERAL: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Flickr. Sponsors, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and their affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information provided by a entrant; human error; alteration of entries; entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost. Illegible and incomplete entries are disqualified, as are those which in the sole opinion of Sponsors violate any of the above Contest Restrictions. By entering this Contest, Entrants agree that neither Sponsors, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram nor Flickr shall be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Contest or acceptance of or use of or inability to use the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Winner releases Sponsors from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Winner acknowledges that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the prize.
If for any reason, this Contest may not be conducted as planned by reason of any entry that, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, false and/or deceptive entries or acts, including the use of automated launching, voting or entry software shall render such entries ineligible and the Entrant will be disqualified. These Official Rules may be amended at any time without prior written notice, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. In the event this Contest is canceled, terminated, modified or suspended, Sponsors, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to select a Winner from remaining eligible entries or conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received before the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BYAN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
WINNER LIST: For an Official Winner List, (available after July 5, 2013) or a copy of these Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Amber Heckler For Rent Media Solutions, 16th Floor, 150 Granby Street, Norfolk, Virginia, 23510.