With summer in full swing, it’s also blackberry season! I absolutely love blackberries and using the sweet fruit in lots of summer desserts. Why not enjoy a blackberry treat table filled with lots of tasty blackberry desserts? It’s the perfect accompaniment to any summer celebration, bridal shower, baby shower, or even a backyard wedding! The look is easy to reproduce with my top tips below.
STYLE A BLACKBERRY TREAT TABLE
- Design your table in shades of purple and lavender. If you can’t find a purple tablecloth, you can pick up purple fabric at a craft store, or white would also be a pretty choice.
- White dishes make the purple treats pop, so use plain white cake stands or other fluted dishes. You can often find white dishes at home stores, but clear glass lined with a pretty napkin would also work well.
Pound Cake with Blackberries
Mini Blackberry Pies
It can definitely be tricky to prepare lots of desserts along with the table decorations, so don’t be afraid to visit your local bakery for a little help. Adorn a bakery pound cake with blackberries for a quick dessert, for example!
5. Sweet favors: send guests home with breakfast the next morning! Fill mini woven baskets (craft store find) with blackberry muffins. Line them with a striped purple and white napkin and adorn with a purple bow.
6. Flowers! Purple daisies in milk glass vases add a touch of country garden to this sweet blackberry treat table.
7. Recreate the look with a strawberry treat table, blueberry treat table, etc. You get the idea! Pick your favorite fruit and get styling. Your guests will love the sweet treats and beautiful decorations for this backyard party!
What’s your favorite summer fruit? Let ForRent.com know in the comments section below!
Category: Food & Entertaining