ForRentUniversity.com Facebook Like Sweepstakes Legal
ForRentUniversity.com Facebook® Like Sweepstakes – $500 is a lot of…
HOW IT WORKS
1. “Like” ForRentUniversity.com on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ForRentU).
2. Fill out the simple form (http://www.facebook.com/ForRentU).
3. Complete your form by selecting the ‘Enter Now’ button.
4. One (1) winner will be randomly selected from the total list of all Facebook users liking ForRentUniversity.com between Monday, May 26, 2014 at 8 a.m. EDT and Friday, June 27, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. You must “like” the ForRentUniversity.com Facebook Fan page. The winner will receive a $500 gift card as the prize.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can create one for free here: https://www.facebook.com/
SPONSOR: United Advertising Publications, Inc. dba
Please read the Official Rules before entering this sweepstakes (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of
Columbia, age 18 or older (or the age of majority in entrant’s state of residence), who have a user account on Facebook. You must be a fan of ForRentUniversity.com on Facebook upon entering the Promotion, and at the time of the drawing, and if asked, you are to provide an affidavit of eligibility following the drawing. If you do not meet any of these requirements or any other eligibility requirements in these Official Rules, you are not eligible to win a prize, and United Advertising Publications, Inc. dba ForRentUniversity.com (“Sponsor”) reserves the right not to award prizes to you. Employees and their immediate family (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and individuals residing in the same household (whether or not related) of United Advertising Publications, Inc., or Dominion Enterprises, and any of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all other entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, or fulfillment of the Promotion (collectively, the “Entities”) are not eligible to win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion starts at May 26, 2014 at 8 a.m. EDT (all times Eastern Daylight Time) and ends on June 27, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
3. How to Enter
1. “Like” ForRentUniversity.com on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ForRentU)
2. Fill out the simple form (http://www.facebook.com/ForRentU)
3. Complete your form by selecting the ‘submit’ button
Maximum of one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Entries become the property of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One winner will receive a Five Hundred Dollar ($500) gift card.
5. Drawing: Winner will be selected on or around June 28, 2014, from among all eligible entries received by June 27, 2014. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules. The prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), except that the prize will be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any). Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. The winner(s) will be notified by email only, based on contact information supplied by the Entrant. Any winner who does not respond to notification within 10 business days of receipt of notification will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected. No substitutions or exchanges of any prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local, sales and income taxes associated with receipt and/or use of any prize. Entry and acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, prize won, business affiliation, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Unless prohibited by law, winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release, tax forms, and other reasonable documentation provided by Sponsor before being awarded a prize. If winner does not execute such documentation upon request, their prize will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded.
6. General: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®. Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries and accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Official Rules and waives and releases Facebook, Sponsor and Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Promotion, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from, all claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of any Promotion materials, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of any prize. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
7. Winner List; Rules Request: For a winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped, business-size envelope after June 27, 2014 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Sweepstakes Rules Request
Amber Heckler. Residents of WA and VT may omit return postage.
Confidentiality: You are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. By entering, you may be contacted by Sponsor with future promotional offers.
Sponsor: United Advertising Publications, Inc. ForRentUniversity.com, 150 Granby Street, 16th Floor, Norfolk, VA 23510.