These bite-sized taco morsels are not just for tailgating! Taco bites are perfect appetizers for any event; consider using a fun themed or holiday-inspired cookie cutter for different occasions such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, and even birthdays – the possibilities are endless! ForRent.com and Homes.com have transformed Courtney from Pizzazzerie’s touchdown taco bites recipe into a complete and convenient recipe graphic for you to save, share, and print for easy reference!
- Flour tortillas
- 1”-2” round circle cookie cutter
- Grilled chicken
- Shredded cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cocktail Skewers
- Use cookie cutter to create mini round shapes from flour tortillas. (Tip: For a crunch, toast tortillas on a pan on medium heat before cutting.)
- Add a pinch of shredded cheese on half the round.
- Slice cherry tomatoes and place on top of cheese.
- Top with a small slice of grilled chicken.
- Complete with a small piece of avocado and finish with a tortilla round.
- Use cocktail skewers to hold together.
These guys are not only easy to make, but completely customizable, fresh, and sure to be a hit at your next party! Be sure to check out this recipe for blue cheese jalapeno poppers to compliment your taco bites. Visit the Apartment Living blog for more entertaining tips and ideas.
Category: Food & Entertaining