Introducing Solterra, a bright new concept in apartment design we call ecoluxury living in the Scripps Ranch suburb of San Diego where we offer one and two bedroom ecofriendly apartment homes. Solterra was created from the ground up to not only provide a truly resort-style living experience, but to do it with zero net energy impact - making it the first of its kind anywhere. The future of apartment living is here. Discover Solterra where tomorrow is today.
- 100 % Solar Powered Including the Apartments
- Brand New 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
- GE Stainless Steel Energy Star Appliances
- GE Front Loading Energy Star Washer/Dryers
- Club Room with Gourmet Kitchen and Media Room
- Game Room with Playstation 3 and Pool Table
- Sports Club with Cardio and Weight Stations
- Cyber Cafe, Tanning Bed and Outdoor BBQ Islands
- Saltwater Pool and Spa with Sundeck and Cabanas
- Outdoor Firept with Conversation Sitting
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Expansive Observation Deck
To see more Apartments, try broadening your search.
Nearby Suggested Apartments
Experience San Diego, the beat of the city right in your backyard. It is Allegro Towers, a hi rise apartment living experience unsurpassed in San Diego. The perfect blend of high end appointments and luxury refinements that are matched only ...
Discover a restful retreat at Ultris at Rancho Del Oro apartment homes in Oceanside; a renewed coastal apartment community located near the San Diego beaches, downtown Oceanside, San Marcos shopping centers and movie theaters, and downtown San Diego with infamous ...
Get more out of apartment living at Ridgestone. Boasting a prestigious Rosetta Canyon master plan setting in Lake Elsinore, Ridgestone offers everything you want'and more. You're minutes from major employment centers in the Inland Empire, San Diego and Orange County. ...
****visit www.prominenceapartments.com North County's newest apartment community with every imaginable amenity you could dream of having right at your doorstep. From the moment you see Prominence Apartments, you'll realize you've settled for far less in the past, and when you ...