Live by the sea at The Peninsula, where you'll love our luxury waterside apartment homes for rent in Boston with fantastic views. The Peninsula is located near the John F. Kennedy Library, the University of Massachusetts and is walking distance to the UMASS/Red Line T stop. The Peninsula has easy access to Downtown Boston and major metropolitan highways including Routes 93 (the southeast expressway), I-90 (Mass Turnpike), I-95 and Route 128.
- Steps to the "T" Red Line
- Resort-Style Swimming Pool with Sun Deck
- High-Tech Media Lounge
- Granite Breakfast Bars
- Captivating Water & Cityscape Views
- Garage Parking
- PRECOR Fitness Center
- Oversized Windows
- Designer Kitchens w/ Maple Cabinets
- Ceramic Tile Bathrooms
- Large Walk-In Closets
- Dry-cleaning & Laundry Pick-Up
Ink Block is a vision of a new South End. It's what we call Life South End Style. Ink Block will have an active street life with a brand new flagship Whole Foods Market and places to eat and shop along the wide sidewalks of a reimagined Harrison Avenue. Above it all will be 315 studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in three unique buildings. It's why we say that the Sound End's center of gravity is moving to Ink Block.
- New Construction Opening 2015
- Smoke-Free Buildings
- Cutting Edge Design
- Designer Kitchens and Baths
- Spectacular Views of Boston (select apts.)
- Rooftop Pool and Sun Deck
- Fitness Center
- Pet-Friendly with Dog Washing Station
- Garage Parking Available
- Retail On-Site
- Resident Lounge
- Bike Storage Available
Harbor Point is ideally situated on Boston's Harborwalk steps to the JFK redline stop and downtown. Jump on a Hubway bike and head over to SoWa Open Market, cool off on South Boston's beaches, dine at the Seaport's trendy new restaurants and enjoy concerts at the Blue Hills Pavilion. Harbor Point offers a city living lifestyle without the sky high prices. Convenience is the common theme in our apartment community and it is an easy place to call home.
- Beautiful Boston Views
- Waterfront Location on 56 Acres
- Walking Distance to the T, Redline, JFK/UMASS
- Washer/Dryer Connections in Townhomes
- Newly renovated fitness facility
- Heat, Hot Water and Central A/C Included
- Free off Street Parking
- Two Swimming Pools and Two Tennis Courts
- Only Minutes to Downtown Boston
- Controlled-Access Garden Style Buildings
- Easy Access to Highways:Rt 93, Rt 3, Rt 90, Rt 128
- Package Parcel Acceptance Office
To see more Apartments, try broadening your search.
Nearby Suggested Apartments
Cambridge Square ApartmentsSouthfield, MICambridge Square Apartments in Southfield offers residents spacious ...
Welcome to Cambridge Square Apartments! We offer many amenities that you will enjoy and expect in your home. Cambridge Square, in Glendale, Arizona offers spacious studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments featuring all electric kitchens with full size appliances, walk ...
Cambridge Square Apartments in Southfield offers residents spacious apartments and beautiful grounds including two large courtyards. * Cambridge Square features covered parking and amazing access to local expressways including I 696. Just minutes from Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak and ...
Our unparalleled Back Bay location is Boston's "it" spot. Walk to the symphony, browse the fashionable Prudential Center and Copley Place shops, or dine and play on Newbury Street. The Greenhouse is the ultimate backdrop for the urban dweller who ...
Did you know Cambridge Manor apartment homes now feature brand new kitchens and bathrooms? Our spacious floor plans, while still affordable, now feature modern black appliances, dark wood cabinets, tile backsplash, and more! The perks don't stop there! When you ...