No listings exactly match your search
Please see these nearby communities.
- 14 Apartments within 10 miles of Lambertville, NJ
- Spacious apartments with abundant closet space
- Private Community Clubhouse
- Outdoor Pool and Fitness Center
- Bocce Court, Library Room/Card Room
- Secure Access Buildings
- Lighted Tree Lined Streets
- Energy Efficient Windows and HVAC system
- Convenient to Rts. 295, 95, 195 & NJ Turnpike
- Easy access to Princeton, Trenton, TCNJ and
- Easy access to Rider University, Capital Health
- and Quaker Bridge Mall and Oxford Mall
The Jefferson is located in Ewing, New Jersey. We offer two bedroom and two bath apartment homes. We offer a private community clubhouse, private pool and more. Easy access to Princeton, Trenton, TCNJ, Rider University, Capital Health Facility, Quaker Bridge Mall and Oxford Mall
- Close to shopping and restaurants
- NJ Transit bus service available
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Washers and Dryers
- 24-hour emergency maintenance services
Gardens at Birmingham located in Ewing, New Jersey offers one, two and three bedroom apartment homes. The Gardens at Birmingham is located adjacent to a shopping center, which includes a grocery store, childcare center and restaurants. NJ Transit bus service is also available. Each of the one-, two- and three-bedroom units feature energy-efficient appliances, washers and dryers and dishwashers; and many units have pantries and linen closets.
- Individual Private Entrance
- Beautiful Scenic Views
- Full Size Washer and Dryer in Every Apartment!
- Granite Counter Tops
- Elegant Wall to Wall Carpets
- Full size washer and dryer
- Central AC and Heat
- Raised Panel Cabinetry
- Fitness Path
- Over Sized Closets
- Frost Free Refrigerator
Welcome to Heritage Court Apartments, located in Ewing Township, New Jersey. We offer one and two bedroom apartment homes with plenty amenities such as, full size washers and dryers, dishwasher, microwave, air conditioning, balcony and over-sized closets. Heritage Court is just minutes from I-95, 295 and NJ transit trains, making your commute to Philadelphia, Trenton and NYC a cinch.
- Lore Elementart/Fisher Middle School
- Cable Ready
- Range (Gas)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Some Paid Utilities
- Oversized Closets
Our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are located on the Delaware Raritan Canal, the nicely landscaped Scudder Falls is set in a quiet, beautiful area of New Jersey. Our community is close enough to commute to NYC or Philadelphia. Plus you are near the shopping, eating and entertainment amenities across the Delaware in Yardley as well as along Route 29 and Route 1 Corridor. Scudder Falls is also near The College of New Jersey, Rider College, and Downtown Trenton. Make Scudder Falls East your next home.
- HEAT, HOT WATER, & COOKING GAS INCLUDED
- Newly Renovated Apartment Homes!
- Off-Street Parking Available
- Playground & Laundry Facilities
- Patio or Balcony & Private Entrances
- Hardwood Floors & Over-Sized Closets
- Finished Recreation Rooms Available
- Easty Access to Route 9
- Frost Free Refrigerator,Dishwasher, & 30 Inch Oven
- Only 30 Minutes from Philadelphia
- 5 Minutes from Trenton & 10 Minutes from Princeton
Located in one of Ewing's most beautiful neighborhoods, Delaware Heights offers you apartment living in a quiet, scenic community. Choose from our spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom luxury (many with finished recreation rooms) and 2 bedroom duplexes. Located 5 minutes from Trenton and 10 minutes from New Hope and Princton with immediate access to I-95. Unit sizes range up to 2,000 square feet. Visit Delaware Heights today and see why we are the best for less!
Your Search Returned 14 results.
To see more Apartments, try broadening your search.
Maple Shade, NJ
Mount Holly, NJ
Franklin Park, NJ
New Brunswick, NJ
Monmouth Junction, NJ