Spacious, Convenient, Luxury Apartments in Manayunk
Best Location in Montgomery County
A beautiful high-rise in the heart of Center City, Philadelphia
- Work 1-215-402-7268
- Philadelphia, PA
- 39.954246 -75.170071
The Sterling Apartment Homes located in Center City Philadelphia, PA.
Personalize your search to find your perfect apartment.
1601 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 1910339.950567185879 -75.167537033558View All Floor Plans+−Preview DetailsCollapse Details
Located in the Financial District in Philadelphia, Point at Rittenhouse Row and The Sansom offer luxurious apartments for rent. Both properties are minutes away from restaurants, bars, and Rittenhouse Square. Both properties have an elevator, oversized closets, air-conditioning, a 24/7 doorman, and private lobby. Pets are allowed.
- Walking distance to restaurants, and shopping
- Pets are allowed
- Fitness Center (Sansom only)
- Oversized closets
- 24/7 doorman
- Washer and dryer
- Outdoor Terrace
- Newly renovated interior
- Easily accessible to public transportation
- Business Center (Sansom only)
- On site management (Rittenhouse only)
1201 Chestnut St Philadelphia, PA 1910739.950706 -75.160324+−Preview DetailsCollapse Details
Studio, One and Two bedroom spacious apartments. Modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Washer and dryer in units. Fitness Center, bike storage and storage lockers available. 24 Hour Concierge
- 24 hour Doorman / Concierge
- Fitness Center
- Washer/Dryer in every home
- Energy-Efficient Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Hardwood Flooring
- Complementary Accent Wall Painted
- Pet Friendly
- Discounted Garage Parking
- Bike Storage and Storage Lockers Available
- Green Living
- Convenient to Dining, Shopping and Entertainment
Mural Lofts offers one and two bedroom loft style apartments in downtown Philadelphia. It is close to shopping, dining, public transportation, and entertainment. Rooftop pool, sundeck and gym are just a few of the amenities that will make living at Mural Lofts terrific!
Studio, 1 bedroom plus den and 2 bedroom apartments on Chestnut Street in Philadelphia. Luxury Apts with modern kitchens and baths. Abundant closet space and central air conditioning. Fitness Center, Yoga room, Conceirge, Dog Washing room. Bike storage, garage-kept car share and valet parking available to residents. Wifi Cafe. Doorman available 24/7. Convenient to public transportation, shopping and dining.
- High Efficiency Washer/Dryer
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Exotic Hardwood Floors
- Granite Countertops
- Indoor-Outdoor Wifi Cafe & Yoga Studio
- Outdoor Seating & Lounging Chairs
- Garden & Table Seating
- 24/7 Concierge - Valey Dry Cleaning
- Fitness & Wellness Center
- Car Share - Dog Grooming Station
- Near Public Transportation
- Bike Storage & Repair Shop
150 South Independence Mall West Philadelphia, PA 1910639.948932 -75.151473View All Floor Plans+−Preview DetailsCollapse Details
Studio, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and townhomes available in Philadelphia. Modern Kitchen with appliances, updated baths, hardwood and carpeted floor plans. Located close to public transportation, restaurants and shopping. Washer and Dryers included in select units. 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance.
- Large Living Room With Decorative Fire Place
- Very Large 900 S.F. layout
- Deluxe New Kitchens w/ Dishwasher
- Some units include washer/dryer
- Common Laundry Facility
- Hardwood Floors
- Some with built in microwave
- High Speed Internet
- Dedicated On Site Maintenance
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
Chancellor Apartments offers studio and one bedroom apartments located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia. Major colleges and universities, public transportation, and restaurants are all near by. Chancellor Apartments is a high rise with a newly renovated marble lobby, with a controlled entry access. Heat and hot water are included. Cats are allowed. There is an on-site laundry facility. All apartments have hardwood flooring.
- Heat and hot water included
- Short term leases available
- 24 hour door person
- Hard-wood floors and ceramic baths
- Located near major universities and restaurants
- Great views
- Cat friendly
- Access card-controlled entraguard
- On-site laundry facility
- Large windows
- Close to public transportation
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
Come experience divine living! Sanctuary Lofts is Philadelphia's first church conversion into loft-style rental apartments. Each brand new loft residence boasts distinctive design elements from this re-imagined church, ranging from "cathedral ceilings", no pun intended, to restored stain glass window treatments. Old world craftsmanship blends with contemporary design, sophisticated, European-style cabinetry, and stainless steel GE appliances and Bosch washers and dryers.
- Brand New Loft Apartments in Converted Church
- High Ceilings and Large Windows
- Stained Glass Window Treatments
- Controlled Building Access and Elevators
- Individually Controlled Heating & Air Conditioning
- State-of-the-Art Washer and Dryer
- European-style Contemporary Cabinetry
- Restored Original Hardwood Floors
- Unique Architecture
- Spacious Walk-in Closets and Storage
To see more Apartments, try broadening your search.
Nearby Suggested Apartments
The Left BankPhiladelphia, PADranoff Properties re-imagined and revitalized this vacant warehouse, ...
Dranoff Properties re-imagined and revitalized this vacant warehouse, originally built as the Pennsylvania Railroad Depot, as The Left Bank, one of the largest properties on the National Register of Historic Places ever converted to residential use. Known as University City's ...
Designed with you in mind. Cooper River Plaza is a wonderful combination of spacious apartments filled with amenities to suit your every need, beautiful views, great recreational facilities including jogging path around the Cooper River, and experienced and professional management ...
The pinnacle of Presidential City?s residences, the penthouses are the vision of urban sophistication and exclusive opulence. Walled by floor-to-ceiling windows, apartments are bathed in natural light and capture the full panorama of Center City and outer Philadelphia. In addition ...