No listings exactly match your search
Please see these nearby communities.
- Spacious 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Living Among Million Dollar Homes
- 24/7 Fitness Center
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Your backyard- Tom Lee Park,The Mississippi River
- Historic South Main: art, shopping & dining
- One & Two Bedroom Apartments
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- All Major Appliances, 9 Foot Ceilings
- Private Patios & Balconies
- Walk in Closets and Outside Storage
- Washer/Dryer in Apartment
1 and 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes to rent...Historic South End in Downtown Memphis! Walking distance to South Main Arts District plus Much More!
- Huge Floorplans Available
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Lofts
- On Trolley Line
- Intercom Entry
- Onsite Laundry Room
- Historic Downtown Location
- Apply Online at www.hmheckle.com
- Close To Restaurants & Shops
- Panoramic Views Of The Mississippi River
- Rooftop Deck
- Located In The Old Am Trac Building
- Underground & Surface Parking
Welcome to the Historic Central Station Apartments. Our enormous one and two bedroom apartments and lofts range from 679 to 1536 square feet! All have high quality finishes and fixtures. With 8 foot windows and high ceilings,you'll enjoy expansive views of downtown Memphis and the Mississippi River from Central Station. Our luxurious community amenities include a rooftop deck, controlled entry, on-site laundry, elevators and garage parking is available. You'll love our historic charm.
- One & Two Bedroom Flats
- Modern steel kitchen appliances
- Stylish baths
- On-site controlled-access parking
- Fitness center at Flats Fitness on Main Street
- Outdoor wi-fi
Your Search Returned 3 results.
To see more Apartments, try broadening your search.
Olive Branch, MS