Newest Community in the Brooks City Base/Eagle Ford Shale Area. Interior Comforts: 9ft Ceilings, Tiled Showers w/Glass Enclosures, Designer Color Schemes, Full Size Washer & Dryer, Raised Panel Doors, Modern Kitchens w/Stainless Appliances, Granite Countertops, Pantries, Microwaves, Ceiling Fans, Two Inch Blinds, Track Lighting, Kitchen Islands, Extra Deep Basin Sinks w/Goose Neck Faucets, Spacious Closets, Garden Tubs, Attached Garages, Patios and Privately Fenced Yards, We are Pet Friendly!
- Beach Entry Swimming Pool with Sun Deck
- State of the Art Fitness Center & Bike Racks
- Gated Entry Individual Garages and Covered Parking
- Pet Friendly Community w/Dog Park
- Garden Tubs with Tile Surrounds
- Full Sized Washer and Dryer Included
- Stainless Appliances High-End Finishes Throughout
- Full Service Business Center and Conference Room
- Modern Fully-Equipped Kitchens-Granite Countertops
- Track Lighting, Two Inch Blinds, Kitchen Islands
- WiFi Coffee Bar & Gift Wrapping Station, Billards
- Outdoor Kitchen and Barbeque/Picnic Venue
To see more Apartments, try broadening your search.
Nearby Suggested Apartments
These fun and functional 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartment homes offer exceptional living at affordable rents. First rate design, abundant amenities and choice location within minutes of IH-37. Washer/ Dryer Connections. Walk In Closets. Private Balcony/ Patio. Cable ...
Welcome to Republic Woodlake Apartments in San Antonio, Texas! Live in a rare combination of rich Texas Hill country architecture with today's modern amenities. Enjoy our convenient location near San Antonio Military Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, Randolph Air Force ...
Come check out Downtown San Antonio's newest addition to residential living! HemisView Village combines a spectacular location with state-of-the-art interior and exterior amenities. Come enjoy our scenic pocket parks, refreshing pool and courtyard, fitness zone, onsite resident library, and resident ...
Valley Ridge is located off SW Loop 410 between Ray Ellison Blvd. and Old Pearsall Road. Located just 20 minutes from downtown San Antonio which features the world famous Riverwalk and the symbol of Texas Independence, The Alamo. Shopping, dining, ...