Located in Historic Shockoe Bottom and Richmond's Church Hill, SkyRVA offers spacious studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and lofts in four locations steeped in Richmond History. The recently renovated buildings offer the finest in luxury amenities. From the spacious gourmet kitchens to the hardwood floors, exposed beams and completely unique floor plans. Each of the buildings offer controlled access and are easily accessible to I-95, I-64, or the Downtown Expressway. Call Today to schedule a tour.
- Over 30 Unique Floor Plans
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Free cable and high speed internet
- Exposed Brick/Beams
- Oversized Closets & Ceiling Fans
- Granite Counter tops/Ceramic Tile
- Hardwood Floors/Carpet
- Washer & Dryer in Unit
- Controlled Access Entry
- 24-Hour Maintenance
- Spectacular Views
- Close to interstates, shopping and entertainment
The new community at Beckstoffers will include a mix of new and renovated housing within a transformed lumber mill, and will draw on best practices for sustainability. By adhering to EarthCraft standards, residents are assured low energy bills and high indoor air quality. These one bedroom apartments feature skylights, exposed brick/wood beams, free off street parking, controlled access buildings, concrete flooring, wood cabinets, and modern fixtures.
- New & Renovated 1 Bedroom Loft Apartments
- Earth Craft Certified=low energy bills!
- Pet Friendly
- Internet included
- FREE Off-Street Parking - Garage Parking Available
- Controlled Access Buildings
- Exposed Brick, Wood Beams, Finished Concrete Floor
- Modern Fixtures & Skylights
- 12 Foot+ High Ceilings
- Community Garden
- Front Loading Washer & Dryer INCLUDED!
- Close to I-64,I-95,I-295, & Downtown Expressway
Residents looking to experience the great variety Richmond, Virginia has to offer do not have to journey far. Within walking distance of their Shockoe Bottom doors are more than 70 of Richmond Virginia's restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues. And also just moments away is the core of the city's business district and the campus of the VCU Medical Center.
- All Utilities Included!
- Free built-in 32" flat screen TV
- Free Cable with HBO
- Free high-speed digital internet
- Cozy Fireplace
- Granite Countertops
- W/D in Unit
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tiled Bathroom
- Granite and Hardwood Floors
- Free off-street parking and Close to MCV
- 24 hour Fitness Center and Community Pool
1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Townhomes in the Church Hill area just blocks from Downtown and Shockoe Bottom. Jefferson Townhouses in Richmond, VA offers fully renovated townhomes including Washer & Dryer, Microwave, 45 channels from DirecTV, free internet and much more!
- FREE DirecTV ( $60 value)
- FREE Internet ( $40 value)
- FREE Washer & Dryer ( $35 value)
- FREE Microwave & Dishwasher
- Gate Access to the Community
- Monitored Intrustion Alarm System
- New Fully Equipped Kitchens
- On-site Maintenance and Management Team
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Professional Landscaping
- GREAT Location - walk to Shockoe Bottom
- On the GRTC bus line
Just off the I-95/Broad Street interchange in the center of downtown Richmond, Cedar Broad Apartments reside in the vibrant Shockoe Bottom district. Cedar Broad Apartments are perfect for those looking for affordable luxury in a one or two bedroom apartment home. Within 2 miles of MCV and VCU, this new apartment community will be the perfect pad those seeking the cool factor of living in Shockoe Bottom.
- Free Full-size washer/dryer
- Free Fiber Optic Internet
- Free DirecTV Package
- Wii Lounge and iPod Docking Stations
- Pendant Lighting and Intrusion Alarms
- Cyber Cafe with Coffee
- Free continental breakfast
- Roof Top Tanning Deck w/ water misters
- Garage or Covered Parking
- On-Site Grocery Mart
- Door-to-Door Trash Service
2001 East Broad Street | Richmond, VA See Other Bonaventure Property Management Services, LLC Communities
1208 & 1231 N. 28th Street | Richmond, VA See Other Better Housing Coalition Management Communities
To see more Apartments, try broadening your search.