- Must be age 62 or older to apply
- On Site Management Office
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- On-Site Resident Service Coordinator
- Off-street assigned parking
Silsbee Tower Apartments is a Federally Subsidized building, for people 62 years of age or older, where residents pay 30% of their income for rent, the maximum income to apply for an apartment is currently $34,250.00. We have 1 bedroom units that are about 600sq. ft. We offer On-Site Management, 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance, On-Site Resident Service Coordinator, Newly remodeled Community Room, Newly remodeled Library with a computer learning center. We also offer off-street assigned parking.
Other Lynn Apartment Search Options
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.