- Near Target Field and Target Center
- Air Conditioning, Huge windows/closet space
- Laundry Facilities and Off Street Parking
- Cats Welcome!
- Freeway Access to 94, 394, and 35W
- On the Busline, Walk To Restaurants, Shopping
The John Alden is a recently restored building that was constructed in the 1920s. There are 67 apartments including efficiencies, studios, and 1-bedrooms. The Alden Apartments have a secluded courtyard complete with barbecue grills and picnic tables. Apartments highlights include modern kitchen appliances, carpet and vinyl floor coverings, large windows, air conditioners and ample closet space. There is a central laundry room and off-street parking is available.
- Studio and 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent
- Quiet Brownstone Building
- Near Loring Park and Nicollet Mall
- Cat Friendly Apartments
- Great Downtown Location and View
- Onsite Management for your convenience
Yale Place offers historic downtown living with studio and 1 bedroom apartments for rent in downtown Minneapolis, MN and Loring Park area. Minutes to Nicollet Mall, Guthrie Theater, the Walker Art Center, the Art Institute and Orchestra Hall. Yale Place Apartments provides affordable downtown living and are cat friendly apartments. Apartments are in a quiet brownstone building with great views of downtown, ceiling fans, window treatments, hardwood floors and onsite laundry rooms.
Other Apartment Search Options
Apartments by Zip Code
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.