- HEAT & HOT WATER INCLUDED!!
- Hardwood Floors
- Intercom System
- Located Close to Parks
- Five Story Mid-Rise Elevator Building
- On Site Laundry Facilities
Bloomfield is a very historic town which dates back to the 17th century with great shopping and restaurants located less than 15 miles from New York City. Bloomfield is a 25 minute commute to New York Penn Station located on the "Mid-town Direct" train line and NJ Transit with easy access to the Garden State Parkway and Route 3. 64 Park overs spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments proximate to a park.Come see why Bloomfield and 64 Park is a great place to live!
- Close proximity to PATH train to New York City
- Close to downtown shopping and restaurants
- Easy access to public transportation
- Well-kept, beautifull community landscaping
- Easily accessible to all major NJ freeways
- Heat and hot water included
Brookdale Gardens/Essex House is built on twenty acres in a parklike setting surrounded by trees and open spaces. Clean and quiet, recently upgraded 1-2 bedroom apartments. Brookdale Gardens/Essex House is only 9 miles to Newark N.J. and 14 miles to Port Authority N.Y.C. Bloomfield's biggest advantages are it's closeness to excellent schools, Bloomfield College and Hoffman LaRoche parks and a short distance to Newark's new cultural center and airports. As well as your choice of house of worship.
- 20 minutes to NYC
- Heat and Hot Water Included
- One Minute Off The Garden State Parkway
- Situated On 5 Acres of Greenery
- Public Transportation Stops Right In Front
- Newly Renovated
Other Bloomfield Apartment Search Options
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.