- Wall-to-wall windows offering spectacular views
- Unmatched Closet space in every apartment
- Oversized floorplans
- On-site grocery w/ATM, dry cleaning, salon & more
- Fitness Center and on-site yoga studio
- FREE DAILY Shuttle to Center City & Univ. City
- An easy walk to shopping, dining, and museums
- Whole Foods and Trader Joe's nearby
- Philly CarShare Rental Available On-site
- Lifestyle Coordinator - coming soon
- Award-winning Community
- Pet Friendly
High-rise apartments in Center City Philadelphia, near Rittenhouse Square, Logan Square-Circle and Fairmount Park. Pool, fitness center, controlled-access, 24-hour concierge, parking garage.
- Attached indoor parking subject to availability
- Complimentary On-Site Resident Fitness Center
- NEW social center with pool table & flat screen tv
- Individual washers & dryers in each apartment
- On-site study/conference center with free wi-fi
- Elegant Baths- ceramic tile floor & granite vanity
The historic Packard Motor Car Building is a landmark for luxury apartment living in Philadelphia offering studio, one and two bedroom rentals with stunning views of the city. Just 3 blocks north of City Hall on Broad Street, Hahnemann Hospital is across the street. Temple University is just minutes away. Walk to most Center City shops, businesses and employers. Garage parking is available in the building. SEPTA buses run north and south with stops directly in front of the apartments.
- Rent Includes Heat, Hot Water, and Gas
- Parking Available (Additional Fee)
- Hardwood Floors
- 24 Hour Lobby Attendants
- Convenient to Public Transportation
- Temple Owl Loop/TUr Door
Located within walking distance of historic Center City Philadelphia, PA, The Apartments @ 1220 offers studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes with affordable monthly rent for students and professionals alike. Close to Temple University with easy shuttle access, we offer free heat, hot water and cooking gas included with your rent!
Other Apartment Search Options
Apartments by Zip Code
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.