- 24 Hour Maintenance Guarantee
- Pond and Park Views Available
- Minutes To Downtown & UT
- Walk To Austin's Premier Central Market
- Close To Seton or St. David's Hospital
- Home Buyer's Program
- Valet trash pick up
- Garden Tubs & Shower Enclosures
Gables Central Park offers upscale, luxury 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in Austin, TX with mirrored walls, coffered ceilings, computer niches/ bookshelves, marble entries, fireplaces, landscaped grounds, BBQ grills, business and fitness centers, DVD rentals, nature/ jogging trail, pool, and package receiving. We are close to downtown, UT, the University of Texas, Seton Hospital, several grocers, restaurants, shopping, major employers, Capital Metro and ZIP codes 78701, 78702, 78703, and 78705.
- Centrally Located Apartments for rent
- Walking Distance to UT
- Refreshing Pool with Tanning Deck
- Energy Efficient Appliances w/ Gas Cooking*
- Plank Flooring and Upgraded Lighting and Hardware
- On Cap Metro Shuttle and Metro Rail
1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes are available for rent at Le Med in Central Austin. Located near Seton Medical Center, the UT Campus and eclectic shopping and dining. Our community is just north of 38th Street and right between Mopac and IH-35.
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments in Austin TX
- Minutes from Downtown
- Walking Distance to Campus/ On UT Shuttle
- Pool: Bar Area, Lounge, Cabanas, Grills, Fire Pit
- Pet Friendly
- On Site Management and Maintenance
Mint Urban Red River offers 1 & 2 bedroom pet friendly apartments in Austin, TX, walking distance to the University of Texas with central heat/ air, dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator, wood flooring, on-site parking/ laundry/ management/ maintenance, a cyber cafe, coffee bar, pool area w/ TV, bar Lounge, cabanas, grilling island, fire pit, and Bliss: An exclusive Mint Urban Red River experience. Located on the UT Shuttle. Close to downtown: 78701, 78702, 78703, 78705.
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Austin, Texas
- Minutes to Downtown Austin
- On Metro and UT Shuttle
- Newly renovated, INSIDE & OUT
- Walking distance: local schools, shopping & dining
- Just off of IH 35, Minutes to Hwy 290 & Hwy 183
The Heritage at Hillcrest in Austin, Texas offers newly renovated large one and two bedroom apartments with central heat/ air conditioning and wood finished floors. Our community offers a cyber cafe, three pools, fitness center, resident mixers, and on-site laundry! Heritage at Hillcrest is a pet friendly community allowing cats and dogs. We are on the Cap Metro and UT Shuttle routes and located just off of IH 35, minutes to Highways 290 & 183. Mueller Shopping Nearby.
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments in Austin on UT Shuttle
- Pet Friendly: Large Dogs and Cats Welcome!
- Minutes to UT Campus and Downtown
- Walking distance to HEB grocery store & gym
- Two Clothes Care Centers
- Courtyards w BBQ Grills
One and two bedroom apartments for rent in the cozy Hyde Park neighborhood of Austin, TX near UT with free central heat/ air conditioning, free gas, courtyards with BBQ grills, on-site clothes care centers, pools, and located on the University of Texas Shuttle Route. Our apartment homes within walking distance of a grocery store, eating establishments, a golf course, and basketball and tennis courts.
- Eastside Commons offers Updated 1 & 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Close to UT, Bus Stops, Grocery and Restaurants
- FREE Wireless Internet
- Ceiling Fans, Hardwood or Stained Concrete Floors
- Picnic areas with Barbecue Grills
Eastside Commons, Updated one and two bedroom apartments for rent, Austin, Texas, University of Texas, UT, walking distance to public transportation, FREE Wifi, Sparkling Pool, Picnic Areas And BBQ Grills, Bike Racks, Controlled Access Parking, 24-Hr Laundry Facility, 24-Hr State Of The Art Fitness Center, Brushed Nickel Fixtures, Ceiling Fans, Central Heating And A/C, Hardwood Or Stained Concrete Floors, New Appliances, Pets Welcome. Downtown, UT, ACC, 78701, 78702, 78703, 78705.
Other Apartment Search Options
Apartments by Zip Code
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.