- Studios, Studio+Den, 1 & 2 Bedrooms
- Controlled Access Entry System
- Two Rooftop VIEW Terraces
- Under Building Parking
- Washer & Dryer Included
- Solid Maple Cabinetry
- Affordable Studios, Studio+Den, 1&2 Bedrooms
- Lake Union VIEWS In Select Apartments
- Balconies/Patios & Euro Decks In Select Apartments
- Some With Walk-In Closets
- Two Rooftop View Terraces
Fabulous views of Seattle and Lake Union. These Eastlake studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments for rent provide convenient access to restaurants, schools, I-5, the University District and downtown Seattle.
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Exclusive Discounts to Local Businesses
- Two Community BBQs
- Online Rent Payment
- Summit Room with Pool Table
- On-site Dry-Cleaning Drop off/Pick up
A washer & dryer comes with Alcyone's studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes in the South Lake Union area of Seattle, WA 1 block from street car. Kayaking, sailing, hiking, bike trails, world class museums and fine dining are right outside your front door.
- BRAND NEW - NOW LEASING
- CONTROLLED ACCESS BUILDING
- EXPANSIVE FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS
- UNDERGROUND PARKING
- WASHER AND DRYER-WHIRLPOOL
- WE ARE A NON-SMOKING COMMUNITY
Enjoy upscale restaurants, nightlife, shopping, waterfront boardwalks and parks, art galleries and museums - all within walking distance of your new apartment home at Westlake Village in Seattle's South Lake Union neighborhood.
- Beautiful Historic Building
- Lovely Courtyard Setting
- Controlled Access Bldg/Elevator
- Public Transportation/Easy Freeway Access
- 24 hour Laundry & Fitness Center
- Studio and 1 bedroom apartment homes
Courtyard - Carolina Court is in a great Downtown Seattle location. Your new studio & 1 bedroom apartment home is close to public transportation with easy freeway access and a courtyard setting.
- Studio, 1 & 2 bedrooms
- Top quality
- Washer/dryer in every apartment home
- Controlled access entry
- Large balconies in some apartment homes
- Water views
Enjoy controlled access entry at 1800 Eastlake's studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Seattle minutes from downtown, close to restaurants, marinas, University District, Burke Gilman Trail, water sports and great views.
Other Apartment Search Options
Apartments by Zip Code
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.