- 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms in the Historic Fifth Ward
- Appliances Including Washer and Dryer
- Exposed Cream City Brick
- Exposed 9 - 18 ft. Ceilings, Rooftop Deck
- Minutes from Downtown in the Fifth Ward
- Golf Room, Fitness Center, Movie Theatre
Historic Fifth Ward Lofts offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in Milwaukee. Apartments feature 14-foot wooden beam ceilings, exposed ductwork, cream city brick interiors, all new appliances, washer and dryer, high speed internet service available, central air conditioning, programmable thermostats, ceramic tiled kitchen and foyer, controlled building access, extra storage, walk-in closets, and mini blinds. Historic Fifth Ward Lofts also has a community room, putting green and driving net, private movie theater, an elevator, fully equipped fitness center, rooftop deck, heated underground and surface lot parking available, business center and open air atriums. We are also close to the freeway system, public transportation and Lake Michigan. We are near restaurants, schools, shopping, the Summerfest grounds, coffee shops and recreational activities.
- Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Floor Plans in Milwaukee
- Loft Style Apartments in the 5th Ward
- Central Location, Just Blocks from the Lakefront
- Panoramic City Views from Oversized Windows
- Finished Concrete Floors
- High Speed Internet
We offer studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms with 10-15 ft. ceilings, concrete floors, high speed internet, cable television, central air conditioning, in-home laundry, heated indoor parking, community room, fitness center, computer center, theater, rooftop deck, controlled building access, elevator. Close to Alterra and Starbucks, the Milwaukee Public Market, several bus routes, the Harley-Davidson Museum, 5 minutes to downtown Milwaukee, and just 15 minutes to General Mitchell Airport.
Other Apartment Search Options
Apartments by Zip Code
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.