- HOUSING VOUCHERS ACCEPTED
- Tax Credit Property
- Convenient Location/5 Miles from Route 128
- New GE Energy-Saving Kitchens
- Panoramic City and Waterfront Views
- New Clubhouse Community Room
HOUSING VOUCHER ACCEPTED. No voucher? No problem! To qualify, the annual household income must be least $27,030 for a one-bedroom and $31,560 for a two-bedroom. The income max ranges from $41,100 for one resident through $58,680 for 4 residents.
- Gated Community
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Public Transportation
- Near Freeway
- High Rise
- 62+ Housing Community
Pet friendly, gated, senior community for adults 62+ and/or certified disabled. Located in the Central West End of St. Louis and 1/2 mile from Forest Park. We offer spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, an on-site laundry facility, assigned parking, and coordinated weekly activities.
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.